League stars in student campus 'rampage'

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Im glad they took this action so that ppl and media couldnt speculate over the players involved and congure more bs to go with it, it was a good move by the club

A

atomic_crimson

in other news... the police officer handling the dogs case is under investigation over his handling of the CH scandal....

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
in other news... the police officer handling the dogs case is under investigation over his handling of the CH scandal....
hope he gets sacked!!

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
Newcastle rookie Dane Tilse was effectively expelled from rugby league last night following a drunken rampage by Knights players through a Bathurst university dorm.

exert taken from SMH...

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Danish said:
I think their club can keep a bit of dignity considering their swift and heavy actions.

Every player who broke curfew got fined $4K by their club. Thats a bloody decent fine for a simple violation of club code of conduct.

They also have fired someone purely on circumstancial evidence i.e her word against his.

The Knights will come out of this on top you watch. The NRL will soon praise the immediate action taken by the club, and the papers will follow suit.
Well all clubs have had 12 months to learn about the best way to handle these kind of situations. If they couldn't get it right after what happened last year then questions would have to be asked.

The Dogs had no previous experience or precendents in handling the situation and it showed by the way some things were done, but all clubs should be able to get it right from now on in if they are unfortunate enough to have to deal with it.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I cant believe this bs right, i went shopping at liverpool westfeilds today and i hav dirt on my car, n e how i have a knights flag, and knights number plate thingy's on my car...anyhow i come back from shopping and some ass has written in the dirt on my car, knights scum, needless to say i wiped it off

A

atomic_crimson

PK i got the same durin CH from a knights fan... some are idiots just gotta ignore it as mucha s you can

A

atomic_crimson

oh but can i add they used a maker to right "of rapists" under my 70 yrs proud sticker

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
yeh thats right, its definatly not as bad as some of the s**t that doggies fans copped during the CH incident...I just thought it was BS that these time wasters do something like this

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
PrInCeSs_KnIgHt said:
I cant believe this bs right, i went shopping at liverpool westfeilds today and i hav dirt on my car, n e how i have a knights flag, and knights number plate thingy's on my car...anyhow i come back from shopping and some ass has written in the dirt on my car, knights scum, needless to say i wiped it off

thats sad :(

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
ah well the way i c it is karma has a werid way of working, and this little incident isnt taking any skin off my nose,

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
hopefully ppl who pour **** on others for following their team get carstrated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.