Lachlan Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can he really fill any other positions other then half to be a utility. I think he can be a really good starting half in the league but not as a utility.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can he really fill any other positions other then half to be a utility. I think he can be a really good starting half in the league but not as a utility.
Who?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty I think at end of this season we will release Cleeland and Frawley (unless either one fires). That'll give Lewis and Cogger Top 30 chances.

The fact we just upgraded JMKs contract suggests he's a keeper.
I'm pretty sure his attitude and defence got him the spot. Lewis wouldn't be to far behind I'm sure.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think this is why lewis is getting tried in the centres at times

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Since JMK is on the bench for round 1, Lewis is an injury away from being in the FG side himself (touch wood), or if Frawley doesnt fire, as he would certainly be next chioce in the halves, then Cleeland, based on trials form.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis looked good in the trial but a good trial doesn't make a FG player. Maybe he's got the goods? Looked pretty tenacious in defence and his kicking and positional play were good. He got a few good passes away but he didn't look like a natural passer of the ball to me. A bit slow maybe, and he got away with that shocker that led to a try. Will be good to watch him playing half in NSW Cup on Fox on Saturday.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lewis looked good in the trial but a good trial doesn't make a FG player. Maybe he's got the goods? Looked pretty tenacious in defence and his kicking and positional play were good. He got a few good passes away but he didn't look like a natural passer of the ball to me. A bit slow maybe, and he got away with that shocker that led to a try. Will be good to watch him playing half in NSW Cup on Fox on Saturday.
Lewis was better in the ISP side last season than Frawley.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis looked good in the trial but a good trial doesn't make a FG player.
NSW Cup improved immensely when Frawley got promoted into FG and Lewis took over in Cup. While Lewis might not be amazing, it’d be safe to say he brings more to the table than Frawley.

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yes I am starting a thread.

Kid needs to partner Foran in the halves.

Frawley showed half as much against a shit canberra side playing with our full FG side.

Lewis steered the ship and showed raw talent against a full strength Panthers side playing with our NSW cup side
I'm with you brother......
I've been talking this kid up since he arrived at Belmore and two days later steered the U20's team around really really well , and has done it consistently we'll ever since.
He would NEVER have got an opportunity under Sir Desmond so it's refreshing to see Dean Pay giving them all a shot.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm with you brother......
I've been talking this kid up since he arrived at Belmore and two days later steered the U20's team around really really well , and has done it consistently we'll ever since.
He would NEVER have got an opportunity under Sir Desmond so it's refreshing to see Dean Pay giving them all a shot.
Thanks to Desmond for bringing him over really... Lewis is still raw but will blossom into a NRL half. His got a lot of Anasta or even Travis Nortin about him who was one of the most underrated players in the game.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My big concern for cleeland which i cant ignore is how he absolutely went missing in the final series last year for isp ,not a good sign for a half

Status
Not open for further replies.