Lachlan Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can someone with authority here fond my posts from early last yr when i said Lewis is a future half at the dogs?

How about the one when i said im not to worried about reynolds leaving because we have a kid called lewis whose pedigree and attitude will make everyone forget about Reynolds..

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
he is good! - and what would happen as he kept developing with experience around him?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Lewis is second to Foran from what I watched tonight. Think Frawley and Cleeland are as good as they will get. I would expect Lewis to be there partnering Foran by seasons end although I fully concede that Frawley will start the season. Haven't seen enough from Brown although he was better tonight than last week...that being said that wasn't hard. Lewis is coming along nicely and the tough attributes and skill he is showing is very promising. Couple of his kicks tonight reminded me of his uncle how they made the sideline.

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"Yeah for sure, there's pressure on them all, not just Matty Frawley. Josh Cleeland played well, Jeremy Marshall-King played well, Nu Brown had a really good game. I thought he was really good, Nu Brown. It's going to create a few headaches. He can cover nine and seven, he's got utility value for us."
Those comments tell me that Pay isn't really Considering Lewis for first grade at the moment

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
This kid can play. Has skills and energy. His on the ball. The clip when he makes a break is very Joey johns like .
With good coaching he will be a 1st grader for a long time.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
He had a tendency to throw high from the ruck which caught a few people out and slowed down the go forward. Could be just pre-season and timing is out a bit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He started in the centres because Pay has him rated behind Foran, Frawley, Cleeland and JMK. Hopefully he climbs up that ladder.
Yh that's what i don't get, he shouldn't be that far down.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
For a spell there our halves were King Lewis.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just hope he's a Queenslander!!!lol
what's the bet, We will nurture this kid through, get him NRL ready, ease him into NRL, then lose him to the Cowboys, to replace Thurston, and he goes on to be the next Queensland Halfback and Australian Halfback?

LOL.

That's what plenty will say soon haha, like they did about Mbye haha.

LOL
I love the Kennel.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This kid looked heaps good. Surely will get a look in during the season. Had some starch in D, threw someone over the sideline. Hope he kicks on

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
One thing that Lewis has over all the others (except Foran and JMK), is timing.

The timing of his passes are superb. Not an easy thing to do. He's a smart footballer with very good vision.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis played with good energy but not really sold that he should be near first grade yet based on one try assist. I think frawley is the best option we have at the moment to partner foran. Frawley has cleeland covered in terms of a kicking game and ball playing and I don't see cleelands running game being nearly as effective against first grade defences

Status
Not open for further replies.