Lachlan Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes I am starting a thread.

Kid needs to partner Foran in the halves.

Frawley showed half as much against a shit canberra side playing with our full FG side.

Lewis steered the ship and showed raw talent against a full strength Panthers side playing with our NSW cup side

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have Dean's number? Haha

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I just said in another thread its good there is competition for the position. Frawley definitely will be looking over his shoulder at Lewis. He needs to play well to keep Lewis out of FG. Lewis looks like a natural, and is impressive.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just said in another thread its good there is competition for the position. Frawley definitely will be looking over his shoulder at Lewis. He needs to play well straight away. Lewis looks like a natural, and is impressive.
I am in shock how well he went. Gobsmacked tbh....

At centre he was junk. But in the halves ffs he could be great playing alongside Foran

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh no
Premature ejaculation everywhere

Cleeland is the 6 and should play right side

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think everyone is jumping the gun
Pay doesn’t rate him in the halves as he trained all preseason at centre only went into halves tonight when Nu Brown can off injured

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay doesn’t rate him in the halves as he trained all preseason at centre only went into halves tonight when Nu Brown can off injured
And if that's true then i'm concerned. Still have no idea what the hell he is doing out in the centres, he has always looked like a half.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if that's true then i'm concerned. Still have no idea what the hell he is doing out in the centres, he has always looked like a half.
I'm sure Pay has seen it to, but I thought that King played well at half too, the most pleasing aspect for me was our much improved kicking game, which is something that our team has suffered big time for some years.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He started in the centres because Pay has him rated behind Foran, Frawley, Cleeland and JMK. Hopefully he climbs up that ladder.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Wasn't brown playing @ dummy half?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He started in the centres because Pay has him rated behind Foran, Frawley, Cleeland and JMK. Hopefully he climbs up that ladder.
I think it's more that Pay sees Mbye as a FB and Wants Cogger to partner Foran. But sees plenty of potential in Lewis and Wants to see if he can maybe replace Morris next year at left centre.

Reactions: DT

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis was the better player tonight.

Cleeland has hit his ceiling.

Lewis has only just started his climb.
Let’s agree to disagree
If Lewis was better Than Cleeland than Lewis would’ve started in the 6 tonight and Lewis would’ve got to play in the second half last week

Status
Not open for further replies.