Opinion Kyle Flanagan

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His last couple of games has been solid, his effort plays have been great ie. diving on loose balls, one on one strips and scramble defence plus you notice when There’s a break he’s first or second in support pushing up

Waldo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
unpopular opinion*
I'd re-sign flanagan he is doing a great job the back end of the season even tho he isnt a standout. he is a role player and doesn't overplay his hand which allows for burton to have the ball more, if we were to get an established 7 it would take away from burtons game. plus flanagan is a good defender too he plays with heart. will only get better with more confidence

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
unpopular opinion*
I'd re-sign flanagan he is doing a great job the back end of the season even tho he isnt a standout. he is a role player and doesn't overplay his hand which allows for burton to have the ball more, if we were to get an established 7 it would take away from burtons game. plus flanagan is a good defender too he plays with heart. will only get better with more confidence
No need to re-sign him, he is already here next year and probably a chance to prove his worth. 2023 is a big years for Flanno and BBO.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
unpopular opinion*
Wtf … do you dildo much ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
unpopular opinion*
Great post! I would go one further and say I am currently our dominant half and should actually be on more than Burto. 800k for me beyond 2023 and 700 for Burto seems fair.

Last edited:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Learning on the job. He is evolving. He is playing well. Might be a steady hand until we develop someone in 2024. We need him to generate tries, otherwise there is no value add. Your halfback has to generate points.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting better every game and his defence is solid . He played awesome against south’s , let’s be honest here when we got him we were stoked but I truly believe baz fucked his confidence . Happy to see him stay he will keep improving

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
unpopular opinion*
I think unpopular is a slight understatement..There would be a fire at Belmore if Flange was re-signed under any circumstance.