Knife attack in France

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is an example of what to not do...

Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad has stoked anger in Europe for saying Muslims "have a right to kill millions of French people" just hours after a terrorist beheaded an elderly worshipper and stabbed two others to death inside a Nice cathedral.
So non-Muslims have the right to nuke Malaysia off the face of the earth using his evil logic.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is an example of what to not do...

Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad has stoked anger in Europe for saying Muslims "have a right to kill millions of French people" just hours after a terrorist beheaded an elderly worshipper and stabbed two others to death inside a Nice cathedral.
See doesn't this relate back to my argument, you've got a high profile person like this saying shit like this, not only the Malaysian one but Turkey, pakistan and a whole bunch of other nations. You'll find this all originated from the spread of wahhabism. It may be too late to sanction Saudi Arabia and stop the spread of wahhabism, but the friendly relations that the west has with Saudi Arabia has to stop. They're the number one culprit in spreading this mentality around the world.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Saddam was a necessary evil, he was put there to control the scumbags, hence since they 86'ed him, goat fucking groups like Isis came out of hell.
He didn't just control the scumbags though, he killed a lot of innocent people in the process too.

The whole situation in Iraq was because of the Bush administration, their sole purpose was petrol, they didn't go in there to actually free Iraq and make it a prosperous nation. The stability of Iraq was an afterthought to them, or no thought to them. That's what led to Iraq being messed up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
See doesn't this relate back to my argument, you've got a high profile person like this saying shit like this, not only the Malaysian one but Turkey, pakistan and a whole bunch of other nations. You'll find this all originated from the spread of wahhabism. It may be too late to sanction Saudi Arabia and stop the spread of wahhabism, but the friendly relations that the west has with Saudi Arabia has to stop. They're the number one culprit in spreading this mentality around the world.
I agree with you but come on bro, Saudi America is protected, Murika won't let anything happen to their sweethearts.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So again, why move to western countries?

Unlike you, I can differentiate between normal Muslims and a bunch of evil goat fuckers parading as Muslims.

Obviously normal Muslims move for a better life for their families and the goat fuckers move to get the benefits of western countries while they spread their evil.

Plus how is what I said untrue? A stupid c*** pushes the buttons of terrorists by drawing a fkn cartoon then its a fucking tradegy when the result he wanted comes to life? All under the bullshit guise of "freedom of speech"?

I'm not saying they deserved the attacks but FMD you keep poking a bear knowing you want the bear to react and then the bear reacts then you fucking deserve the result you desired.

What the actual fuck did the hebdo c*** want to happen when he pissed off a bunch of deranged, terrorist goat fuckers?
Define 'normal muslims'.

When this guy was allowed into France (apparently only a week ago) how were the French authorities supposed to know whether he was a 'normal' muslim or not?

Clearly the majority of muslims are great people, that's no what is up for debate here.

Despite the majority being great people, there is a clear (and has been for a while now) a clear under current within the religion which leads to young islamic men thinking they need to go to war against the west in whatever way they can.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He didn't just control the scumbags though, he killed a lot of innocent people in the process too.

The whole situation in Iraq was because of the Bush administration, their sole purpose was petrol, they didn't go in there to actually free Iraq and make it a prosperous nation. The stability of Iraq was an afterthought to them, or no thought to them. That's what led to Iraq being messed up.
Yeah he has done a heap of fucked up things but believe it or not he did a few good things, but that's the problem he faces when he meets his god.

You don't know how right you are about the Bushes, even before the wars and invasions.

I think I've told you before that Saddam was a CIA operative with Bush Snr.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Define 'normal muslims'.

When this guy was allowed into France (apparently only a week ago) how were the French authorities supposed to know whether he was a 'normal' muslim or not?

Clearly the majority of muslims are great people, that's no what is up for debate here.

Despite the majority being great people, there is a clear (and has been for a while now) a clear under current within the religion which leads to young islamic men thinking they need to go to war against the west in whatever way they can.
Well it's pretty fkn logical to think a normal Muslim is one that doesn't want to kill people...

I know what you want to happen, it what your orange daddy tried to do and ban Muslims immigrating.

Can't you see that will cause more evil from the terrorists that have managed to already get into western countries?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he has done a heap of fucked up things but believe it or not he did a few good things, but that's the problem he faces when he meets his god.

You don't know how right you are about the Bushes, even before the wars and invasions.

I think I've told you before that Saddam was a CIA operative with Bush Snr.
See this is the problem I see, the western world is outraged at the attacks in France and they have every right to be.

But the muslim world is also outraged at the interference in the middle east.

Essentially you have two population groups outraged and pointing the finger at each other and acting out at each other, when in reality it's their bullshit leaders who should be attacked.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Well it's pretty fkn logical to think a normal Muslim is one that doesn't want to kill people...

I know what you want to happen, it what your orange daddy tried to do and ban Muslims immigrating.

Can't you see that will cause more evil from the terrorists that have managed to already get into western countries?
You're welcome to make up ideas about what I do or don't want to happen, but they aren't accurate.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
See this is the problem I see, the western world is outraged at the attacks in France and they have every right to be.

But the muslim world is also outraged at the interference in the middle east.

Essentially you have two population groups outraged and pointing the finger at each other and acting out at each other, when in reality it's their bullshit leaders who should be attacked.
Damn right. I promise you that Iraq, especially Baghdad, was the Dubai of the ME before the United States of Israel sniffed out the oil.

Simple cause and effect, order out of chaos. Great a problem, invade and save they day then rape the country and it's people.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Exactly. My stance has always been that there's around 1.8 billion Muslims in the world. If all Muslims were terrorists then there would be no world left.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One question I always ask and honestly don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me...

Why the fuck would you move to western countries if you hate western countries? I back strong and zero tolerance on evil, trouble making demons. They deserved to be raped on a daily basis by 72 gorillas in hell.
Wow that's an image!

Are these hell gorillas different to normal gorillas? I assume they have special powers?