Knife attack in France

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The ME is a shithole. The world started there and it will end there. It will never see peace as it hasn't seen peace ever in recorded history.

Murikas half blood soaked, half oil soaked hands aren't helping at all.
I agree with you and Wolf.
No doubt about it, there is to some debatable blood on the hands of some western governments for what has happened in the ME.

But that is not an excuse for what is happening in france.

I refuse to aknowledge that as a reason why someone would move to a foreign country and kill civilians who have nothing to do with the mistakes of their governments.

I am Australian, and fucking proud to be.
Our Australian government has aided america and also have blood on our hands.
I have no blood on my hands.

Does that give a muslim the right to settle in australia and cut my head off because of what my government may have done in the ME?

I refuse to accept any argument that defends the actions of imigrants in western countrys to civilians as an excuse for their actions.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No you are definitely not silent but you do try to deviate from the issue if it means siding with your enemies.

1. I do not want to target Saudi Arabia or Islam to eradicate Islamic extremism..
I believe that Islamic extremists are individuals who can't even read and who are just lost sheep who belong to thug gangs using the religion to cause terror for their own gain.

2. What's wrong with my opinion on this subject? My only agenda is to get a solution to the problem . I actually would hate to be a Muslim living in this era having terrorists claim to be doing this with the backing of the same religion I follow. These terrorists don't even know how to read so how can they claim to be Muslim's.
Imagine being a white male in this era.
Fuck i think id prefer to be called a terrorist by fuckwit rightwing dickheads than what gets labled towards white men these days.

Muslims have it easy.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I blame the left for this.

I blame the left for the divide that accurs in developed western nations.

Their narrative is to oppose anthing that the countries were built on, shame the past and blame the current.

Support all minorities to the point that they are void of any blame and shift all blame back to the white man.

Hide behind the narrative of not all to avoid at all costs idrntifying the real issue.

Anyone who tries to discuss the issue with any form of honesty will be called a racist. Bigot, Natzi, bogan, redneck, and what ever else.

The social structures will and are skyrocketing out of controll due to this retarded notion to vilify the victim and constantly protect the perpetrators.

We all need to learn to live together and get along.
That includes muslims.

Muslims need to accept that their prophet is not off limmits for ridicule.
I think its in bad taste for anyone to do so, but they can if they want without resulting in backlash murders.

Pull your fucking heads out your arses muslims.

Not fucking all
For those who are retarded.

To the muslims who are c*** i am talking about.

God bless to nice muslims
Speak up and condem the muslims of the world with their heads up their own arses.
Having teenagers makes me realise how powerful their methods of shaming ,ridiculing and bullying are... Particularly of established protocols and tradition.
These are the ones that are shaming traditional ways, trying to break ground and bullying their way through change to rebel against established 'outdated'govrrnence with the reward of likes and celebrity status r . It's worse now than ever because of social internet giving them a sense of over inflated grandeur..
Try posting an unpopular opinion on instagram or facebook for that matter.. They will slaughter you with insults, go through your profile and ridicule anything and everything about you.. It's bloody disgusting

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Having teenagers makes me realise how powerful their methods of shaming ,ridiculing and bullying are... Particularly of established protocols and tradition.
These are the ones that are shaming traditional ways, trying to break ground and bullying their way through change to rebel against established 'outdated'govrrnence with the reward of likes and celebrity status r . It's worse now than ever because of social internet giving them a sense of over inflated grandeur..
Try posting an unpopular opinion on instagram or facebook for that matter.. They will slaughter you with insults, go through your profile and ridicule anything and everything about you.. It's bloody disgusting
Thats the left for you.

My daughter is 15.
There is a girl in her year who is a left wing wanna be lesbian vegan type.
A typical big mouth leftist type in the making.

This fucking bitch gave my daughter a hard time over a necklace with a dream catcher pendant.

My daughters grandmother gave it to her.
And she just adores it.

But she wont wear it now because this fucking bitch gave her a hard time about it cause she claimed its a native american thing.

Fuck the left and their imposing attitudes
They really are the most intoreant facists on the planet.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats the left for you.

My daughter is 15.

This fucking bitch gave my daughter a hard time over a necklace with a dream catcher pendant.

And she just adores it.

But she wont wear it now because this fucking bitch gave her a hard time about it cause she claimed its a native american thing.

That's harsh and 100% bullying..Typical tactics of the left. These are the future minority individuals, loud and whiny attacking anyone who doesn't share their opinions.. They are the Greta generation

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You actually sound like a good grounded in reality traditional mother and wife. God bless

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats the left for you.

My daughter is 15.

And she just adores it.

You better take great care of her and don’t let anyone deter you from a traditional upbringing for her. Our girls are being targeted now at disgusting ages under 10 to become sexualised and calling it progression and empowerment defeating the fkn patriarchy. How any father, man, female, wife mother thinks cuties on Netflix is normal, should be shipped off to a mental institution

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One question I always ask and honestly don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me...

Why the fuck would you move to western countries if you hate western countries? I back strong and zero tolerance on evil, trouble making demons. They deserved to be raped on a daily basis by 72 gorillas in hell.
I don't think it's so much about moving to Western country, but more moving to your own community within a country. I doubt any of these people ever connected to the actual country they were living in as they lived within their own world there.

Much like Aussies living in Wimbeldon, London and going to the Walkabout every weekend ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats the left for you.

My daughter is 15.

And she just adores it.

Left. Right. There are ALWAYS people trying to impose their values, beliefs, whatever on others. Does my head in that people can't simply let others live their own lives.

In saying that, the dream catcher view is something new these days and I understand the importance of people to respect all cultures. By all means share your views on things, but to tell your daughter to take off the pendant is stupid as hell and goes against any cause she's trying to support.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There were two threads? What the fuck did I miss? Was someone claiming "Why don't you think of the children?"
Fear the Roo started a thread, but he accidentally posted it in the Bulldogs main forum.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You actually sound like a good grounded in reality traditional mother and wife. God bless
I never thought I’d have the generation gap problem with my teenagers because I thought (actually think) I’m very level headed but my son said that I think I’m altruistic ffs.. wtf that’s just word shaming me now

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never thought I’d have the generation gap problem with my teenagers because I thought (actually think) I’m very level headed but my son said that I think I’m altruistic ffs.. wtf that’s just word shaming me now
Bruh..... this is where that authoritative mum hand comes out to discipline. And it’s out of love not abuse. Society though puts disciplining in the same basket as abuse. Don’t worry though that’s just a typical teenager, one they grow older they’ll be running back to mum realising how lucky they are.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bruh..... this is where that authoritative mum hand comes out to discipline. And it’s out of love not abuse. Society though puts disciplining in the same basket as abuse. Don’t worry though that’s just a typical teenager, one they grow older they’ll be running back to mum realising how lucky they are.
I’m the good cop , the hubby comes in handy if it gets outta hand but he’s never really needed a good whoppin haha .. he’s too considerate

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
This will never stop. You need to understand Islam to understand the mentality.
Anything that defends the prophet is a free ticket to heaven. People line up for this. Isis was very popular.
It's also why stuff like the 9/11 pilots we're teeing up with strippers and drinking beforehand. They know that once the deed is done it's all forgiven. Although some dishonest people like to say that it's proof that the suicide bombers weren't actual Muslims.

Theres also a silent majority that don't necessarily agree with murder and all that but silently are 'yeah ok see what happens this will at least teach you respect' as opposed to horror and shock a Christian would feel if they did that.

look at the reaction to the Christchurch guy where every man and his dog lined up to denounce it, but look at any Facebook comments on a story about terrorism andlook for the Muslim names and you'll see only comments like 'yes but remember America drop bombs on Iraq' etc.

it is what it is and if Europe don't like it close the gates. Defend it or don't.Just be prepared for some discomfort either way.