Knife attack in France

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In relation to what
Here we go, the master debater playing his stupid games...

You know exactly in relation to what since you have been commenting on it.

I don't know why I even engaged you again, you never answer anything and play dumb, which the more you post it seems you aren't playing.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Here we go, the master debater playing his stupid games...

You know exactly in relation to what since you have been commenting on it.

I don't know why I even engaged you again, you never answer anything and play dumb, which the more you post it seems you aren't playing.
I have no idea what you are going on about.

All i've read in relation to the French stabbings is that some people got stabbed /decapitated in France. Some are dead, some are injured.

I know zero other information about the story other than what I've posted on this forum this morning.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're pathetic.... just do the usual and avoid all questions at all costs.

You take the piss out of Biden but he looks like Tesla compared to you that can't follow 3 or 4 clear posts.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You're pathetic.... just do the usual and avoid all questions at all costs.
What does Donald Trump Jnr have to do with a story about knife attacks in France? Has he made some sort of comment on it?

Keep in mind I'm not on social media so I don't pick up on this sort of stuff as fast as many do.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What does Donald Trump Jnr have to do with a story about knife attacks in France? Has he made some sort of comment on it?

Keep in mind I'm not on social media so I don't pick up on this sort of stuff as fast as many do.
Quit while your way behind, it's embarrassing.

Read the last few pages another 4 or 5 times, maybe you will comprehend, but most likely you won't and still avoid all questions.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Quit while your way behind, it's embarrassing.

Read the last few pages another 4 or 5 times, maybe you will comprehend, but most likely you won't and still avoid all questions.
I haven't read the majority of this thread but will now.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Still no idea what you're talking about. I went through the 6 pages and did ctrl + F for Trump and only found references on page 2 talking about Trump and Erodgan. I don't know the first thing when it comes to Erodgan.

I still can't see references to Trump Jnr.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still no idea what you're talking about. I went through the 6 pages and did ctrl + F for Trump and only found references on page 2 talking about Trump and Erodgan. I don't know the first thing when it comes to Erodgan.

I still can't see references to Trump Jnr.
He is calling you Donald Trump jnr

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
He is calling you Donald Trump jnr
ahh there you go. Thanks for explaining.

I don't have the first clue what should happen.

To some extent, western countries need to closely consider how much vetting they do before they accept people from particular countries with a track record for terrorism or violence amongst their refugee population.

As for the specifics of how this plays out, I have no idea.

Clearly there is some need for successful countries to have some sort of intake of people from war torn countries to help them out.

At the same time, Western Countries have a responsibility to their own citizens to not expose them to unnecessary risks.

That's my long way of saying I have no idea of the policy specifics that should be implemented. But at a general level I think Western countries should think very hard before they just blindly open borders to people from overseas.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Europe is the new Middle East.
No I don't think it's like that, there's nothing wrong with the middle East it's the screening process of immigrants. There should be a closer look at individuals suitability in an established nation .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No I don't think it's like that, there's nothing wrong with the middle East it's the screening process of immigrants. There should be a closer look at individuals suitability in an established nation .
The ME is a shithole. The world started there and it will end there. It will never see peace as it hasn't seen peace ever in recorded history.

Murikas half blood soaked, half oil soaked hands aren't helping at all.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The ME is a shithole. The world started there and it will end there. It will never see peace as it hasn't seen peace ever in recorded history.

It seems to be helping that under Trump, the Americans are having less and less to do with the middle east.

There is now a peace deal between Israel and some arab states. Something unheard of for decades.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm hardly being silent, if you could learn to READ you'd see that I'm suggesting action.

1. Target saudi arabia to reduce Islamic extremism
2. Dont let people like you, use this for their own agenda (as you've done many times in the past on this forum)
No you are definitely not silent but you do try to deviate from the issue if it means siding with your enemies.

1. I do not want to target Saudi Arabia or Islam to eradicate Islamic extremism..
I believe that Islamic extremists are individuals who can't even read and who are just lost sheep who belong to thug gangs using the religion to cause terror for their own gain.

2. What's wrong with my opinion on this subject? My only agenda is to get a solution to the problem . I actually would hate to be a Muslim living in this era having terrorists claim to be doing this with the backing of the same religion I follow. These terrorists don't even know how to read so how can they claim to be Muslim's.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

OMG I just love your look on things.. You are very philosophical... Could be some truth here but I'm just sick of people shutting others down when they discuss terrorism.. More than half the world believe Muslim's are the problem but they're not!! It's dumb individuals who are ruining it for the whole religion and the world TBH... We need to unite against these individuals.. I personally would be on the bandwagon if Christians were terrorising people in the name of Christianity.. I'd kick their fucking arses so hard I wouldn't remain silent

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ssoooooo essentially let’s look at this case and this case alone.
what happened? Muslim extremist behead Christians in a church.
muslims aren’t the victims here.
Its ok to call Christians who are actual victims victims. You won’t be seen as a Nazi. It’s like a taboo to call Christians that are actually targeted for the beliefs victims lol.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I didnt see this thread when i posted a thread earlier that looks like its been taken down.

So ill post what i said here.

The french need to be strong on this.

They need to use maximum force to stop this shit.

There are muslims on mass in the streets on the hunt to kill peoole.

If there are any muslims who oppose it, where the fuck are they.
I cant hear them.
Speak up, condone this please.
Stand by whats right and fight against these sick fucks.

I truely hope this doesnt inspire radicals in australia to do the same.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like Christianity, theres many different sects and interpretations

Some would have him burning in hell others would have him going to heaven
No doubt
No one ever blames all.

Not all.

You can discuss the problem without hiding behind the not all narrative.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope as human beings we don’t allow these cockroaches to divide us even more then we are. Everyone is trying so hard to be United and come together and then this happens and we go back 10 steps.
I blame the left for this.

I blame the left for the divide that accurs in developed western nations.

Their narrative is to oppose anthing that the countries were built on, shame the past and blame the current.

Support all minorities to the point that they are void of any blame and shift all blame back to the white man.

Hide behind the narrative of not all to avoid at all costs idrntifying the real issue.

Anyone who tries to discuss the issue with any form of honesty will be called a racist. Bigot, Natzi, bogan, redneck, and what ever else.

The social structures will and are skyrocketing out of controll due to this retarded notion to vilify the victim and constantly protect the perpetrators.

We all need to learn to live together and get along.
That includes muslims.

Muslims need to accept that their prophet is not off limmits for ridicule.
I think its in bad taste for anyone to do so, but they can if they want without resulting in backlash murders.

Pull your fucking heads out your arses muslims.

Not fucking all
For those who are retarded.

To the muslims who are ***** i am talking about.

God bless to nice muslims
Speak up and condem the muslims of the world with their heads up their own arses.