Kieran Foran has told Warriors he is leaving next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If the tigers are reportedly offering packer 700k then surely woods is worth 800-900k????
I guess that's the thing though it is all "reportedly". I just don't believe the numbers being tossed around. Don't disagree for a minute Woods is worth more than slippers Packer though.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Now all we need is THE announcement. Nows hes told warriors hes leaving it cant be far away

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I guess that's the thing though it is all "reportedly". I just don't believe the numbers being tossed around. Don't disagree for a minute Woods is worth more than slippers Packer though.
I agree. And even if the numbers are remotely close, theres also tpa's etc to consider.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am shocked about this news.

It was a well kept secret. lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he comes.......
We should thank his EX and Kids
And We all should chip in for CHRISTMAS presents

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Believe what you want, but you read it here first. Im 130% sure that some people on TK will go into melt down and have a massive whinge when we officially sign foran. Clearly it is a terrible signing. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
National news just ran story Foran to Dogs........ but still we wait for HQ to announce it

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard 3 years at 2.3mil... 750k a year. Great deal!!!!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
If he comes.......
We should thank his EX and Kids
And We all should chip in for CHRISTMAS presents
Kinda funny. But as a parent its cringe worthy that you would bring that up given his circumstances. I hope we can refrain from mentioning his family life out of respect considering the hardships (whether self inflicted or not) that have come about.

At the very least as a Dogs supporter if you want the best for the team you should want Forans headspace to be clear. Who knows whether he would see this type of shit or whether it is conveyed to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.