Kieran Foran has told Warriors he is leaving next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better version of the article

Foran priority pushes youngster towards exit
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...t/news-story/2aee15ca612364c8d58f92a585bd5619
From Fox Sports App.
Download the FOX Sports app here: http://www.foxsports.com.au/app?source=app @FOXSportsAUS

Sent from my iPhone
Great find, and confirms what I think of foran or any credible half coming to the club.

What were buying is a leader on and off the field but also the opportunity for foran to mentor younger players, fostering our next gen of Bulldogs. People don't understand that. Reynolds is great, but the boys won't learn as much from him as they would a foran, whose been there done that.

There's a reason why coaches love sending player stuff to origin camps.. they know the experience and having quality one on one time with the likes of Thurston, cronk, slater and smith will add all new dimensions to their game.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks like a deal Kasiano would salivate at....:tongueclosed:
If the deal was for kasiano they'd be over the cap... pretty sure third party deals can't be worth 5 times more than contract

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great find, and confirms what I think of foran or any credible half coming to the club.

What were buying is a leader on and off the field but also the opportunity for foran to mentor younger players, fostering our next gen of Bulldogs. People don't understand that. Reynolds is great, but the boys won't learn as much from him as they would a foran, whose been there done that.

There's a reason why coaches love sending player stuff to origin camps.. they know the experience and having quality one on one time with the likes of Thurston, cronk, slater and smith will add all new dimensions to their game.
I think he will prove a great mentor, and we have some good young halves coming through like frawley, keighran and lewis who will massively benefit from having him around!!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and cop another tip, Foran's not the last of the signings. There's something very secretive being worked on, I don't know who, but I know we're looking for 1 more big signing
You wont be too shocked with the next announcement...it is someone we already have who is changing a certain stance...

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come he announces first that he is leaving but dogs haven't? Hmmmmmm feeling something here isn't right
Protocol
Canterbury has a long tradition when it comes to signings and we try to uphold that tradition
Yes its old fashioned but its the right thing to do hence the txt from Rae Rae to Doyle that everyone flipped about...we do still have standards

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You wont be too shocked with the next announcement...it is someone we already have who is changing a certain stance...
It's not hoppa I'm talking about. We're after another big signing

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"deep friendship with Hasler" REALLY?

He has rejected us how many times? He is a headcase who has shown no respect for us (or Hasler) in the past or he would have signed with us and not gone to Parra, does anyone remember his 'Deep Respect' for Brad Arthur? Look how that ended up.

DO NOT SIGN HIM!!!!!!
Everyone keeps carrying on about all these rejections but he decided to stay with the blokes he had been playing FG with all his life the first time around (loyalty to his teammates) the second time we actually had orgin halves so weren't pushing that hard and Arthur was desperate. He went to the Warriors on Des' advice to get a break from the Sydney media and when we were actually ready to offer him something substantial the only club he was interested in was us. He didn't even look at any other club. Sounds to me he has come to us (and Des) at a time when he could actually do it.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone keeps carrying on about all these rejections but he decided to stay with the blokes he had been playing FG with all his life the first time around (loyalty to his teammates) the second time we actually had orgin halves so weren't pushing that hard and Arthur was desperate. He went to the Warriors on Des' advice to get a break from the Sydney media and when we were actually ready to offer him something substantial the only club he was interested in was us. He didn't even look at any other club. Sounds to me he has come to us (and Des) at a time when he could actually do it.
Makes sense. Des is having a hard on now that he finally got his man lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Protocol
Canterbury has a long tradition when it comes to signings and we try to uphold that tradition
Yes its old fashioned but its the right thing to do hence the txt from Rae Rae to Doyle that everyone flipped about...we do still have standards
I believe in having mutual respect, but we all know a contract hadn't been signed but an agreement had been reached yes a gentlemen agreement.
But one thing I can't comprehend is the rumoured agreement between the Bulldogs and the Rorters, I think uncle Nick is doing a Bullfrog on us now days !

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I assume kas going instead of Graham? Not both?
I still think we have to cut one of Graham or Tolman. 3 starting positions available and 4 starting players to fit into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.