Kieran Foran has told Warriors he is leaving next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good player and something that we have been needing for a few years. Dominant voice in the halves that knows how to play. Yay.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"deep friendship with Hasler" REALLY?

He has rejected us how many times? He is a headcase who has shown no respect for us (or Hasler) in the past or he would have signed with us and not gone to Parra, does anyone remember his 'Deep Respect' for Brad Arthur? Look how that ended up.

DO NOT SIGN HIM!!!!!!
This is business mate.... he's a good player and the type we need... just like when Politis said he wouldn't do business with Isaac Moses--Tedesco's manager...

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kinda funny. But as a parent its cringe worthy that you would bring that up given his circumstances. I hope we can refrain from mentioning his family life out of respect considering the hardships (whether self inflicted or not) that have come about.

At the very least as a Dogs supporter if you want the best for the team you should want Forans headspace to be clear. Who knows whether he would see this type of shit or whether it is conveyed to him.
This is a bit of an over reaction, it's never meant in any disrespect I am simply saying our board failed twice to convince him to join and if it wasn't for his family he wouldn't have

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"deep friendship with Hasler" REALLY?

He has rejected us how many times? He is a headcase who has shown no respect for us (or Hasler) in the past or he would have signed with us and not gone to Parra, does anyone remember his 'Deep Respect' for Brad Arthur? Look how that ended up.

DO NOT SIGN HIM!!!!!!
Too late mate lol him and Des reunited so enjoy the shit sandwich for 3 years

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What he will bring to guys like Frawley is invaluable

Check out the story on Hingano saying how Foran has taught him so much and finds that me to do personal video reviews of his nsw cup games highlights various plays and tips him up on key areas etc

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Problem with the medication Al? Got no idea what you are trying to say.:grinning:
Rushed post in the last few minutes of my lunch break. Foran isn't that durable in my opinion, di if we haven't signed him and he re-injured himself badly soon we might have the chance to withdraw the offer we've supposedly tabled. I finished by adding that I hoped nobody doesn't money buying the telegraph. I've wiped truer stories onto toilet paper.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So from what I read on the thread we have Foran for the same money WT are paying Foran.

Good deal for the dogs!!!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
This is a bit of an over reaction, it's never meant in any disrespect I am simply saying our board failed twice to convince him to join and if it wasn't for his family he wouldn't have
Sorry mate I should have and meant to say that I didn't think it was your intention to be disrespectful. But I dont think its an over reaction because it IS disrespectful to mention his family.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Too late mate lol him and Des reunited so enjoy the shit sandwich for 3 years
Yeah well he isn't wearing Blue and White just yet so I live in hope.

Next year I will have to eat shit and cheer the ungrateful little prick on.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What he will bring to guys like Frawley is invaluable

Check out the story on Hingano saying how Foran has taught him so much and finds that me to do personal video reviews of his nsw cup games highlights various plays and tips him up on key areas etc
Any chance you can provide a link for this story @KiwiDog7

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Like ive said, i would settle for a Mbye/Frawley halves combo or Foran/Frawley. If Foran comes Mbye goes to hooker, solving that problem. So with Foran is better, but without him isnt spoon time either.

If he didnt come, Lichaa will need to start playing ridiculous going forward, or we would need to get a hooker in quick. Lichaa defends well. He can run well. His poorest attribute though is a key attribute for a hooker, and thats his service. He isnt crisp, fast, direct, unpredictable with his passing like good hookers. Even Frawley with his little FG experience outshines him massively with his passing game already.

He might just not be a good hooker. Lichaa may go better in the backs either with us or not. He is a good defender and runner and hes fit. We dont have many vacancies in the backs though. Players like Montoya are in reggies. Second rower?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.