Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor UFC 229!

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickdee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fuck khabib and his monkey camp. His personal life and beliefs aren’t superior too anyone else’s. ducked cop it on the chin. Conor could have easily pressed charges against their camp but coz he ain’t a fkn sook he won’t press charges and cry some form of oppression.
I mean khabib had a sook a reporter said salam alaykum and then said hi to McGregor and asked about the whiskey. Khabib said you can’t say that then mention alcohol. Fkn idiot doesn’t understand the reporter was just being polite saying hi in Arabic or whatever doesn’t mean he has to bow down to what khabib a beliefs are.
This khabib **** just reminds me so much of a fkn lefty victim built in DNA system
Fuk you u dumb fuck.first of all ur the fuckin monkey and second of all just because he’s Muslim doesn’t mean he speaks Arabic u dumb fuck.plus he knocked all u fuckin dickheads out u fukin racists mother fuckers

mickdee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fuck khabib and his monkey camp. His personal life and beliefs aren’t superior too anyone else’s. ducked cop it on the chin. Conor could have easily pressed charges against their camp but coz he ain’t a fkn sook he won’t press charges and cry some form of oppression.
I mean khabib had a sook a reporter said salam alaykum and then said hi to McGregor and asked about the whiskey. Khabib said you can’t say that then mention alcohol. Fkn idiot doesn’t understand the reporter was just being polite saying hi in Arabic or whatever doesn’t mean he has to bow down to what khabib a beliefs are.
This khabib **** just reminds me so much of a fkn lefty victim built in DNA system
Press charges for wat u dumb ****.cry me a river

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuk you u dumb fuck.first of all ur the fuckin monkey and second of all just because he’s Muslim doesn’t mean he speaks Arabic u dumb fuck.plus he knocked all u fuckin dickheads out u fukin racists mother fuckers
Is salam alaykum not Arabic you fkn idiot. What I’ve said isn’t racist, I never brought anyone’s race up. I said fuck his personal life and his personal beliefs no one has to bow down to them.
It’s not about him being just Muslim you minor brain. It’s the fact how his camp reacted after the fight. Jumping out of a cage and starting a riot is quite monkeyish.
Again just for your brain minor, it ain’t specifically about his religion it’s him as a whole, his personal life/beliefs doesn’t need to be bowed down too.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Conor looked like the victim to me. Victim of his own ego.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Conor looked like the victim to me. Victim of his own ego.
Na bro he sucked it up. Actions speak louder than words. He hasn’t made excuses and even copped a sucker punch from a coward **** and not pressing charges over it. A little victim will complain at the press conference saying oh why you talk of me jump cage and hit people when Conor talk of my father my country my religion and almost kill people on bus bus.
Does the **** know Conor was arrested and faced the courts for his antics and rightfully so?
It’s funny so much more shit talking happens but is kahbib and his personal life some how superior to that of others where we gotta bow down to what he says? Fuck em.
I personally don’t like McGregor as you know he’s blasphemed saying he’s a god like Jesus or whatever I think that’s pathetic but it’s just as pathetic with this kahbib **** being a sook.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Na bro he sucked it up. Actions speak louder than words. He hasn’t made excuses and even copped a sucker punch from a coward **** and not pressing charges over it. A little victim will complain at the press conference saying oh why you talk of me jump cage and hit people when Conor talk of my father my country my religion and almost kill people on bus bus.
Does the **** know Conor was arrested and faced the courts for his antics and rightfully so?
It’s funny so much more shit talking happens but is kahbib and his personal life some how superior to that of others where we gotta bow down to what he says? Fuck em.
I personally don’t like McGregor as you know he’s blasphemed saying he’s a god like Jesus or whatever I think that’s pathetic but it’s just as pathetic with this kahbib **** being a sook.
I have to agree there mate.

mickdee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is salam alaykum not Arabic you fkn idiot. What I’ve said isn’t racist, I never brought anyone’s race up. I said fuck his personal life and his personal beliefs no one has to bow down to them.
It’s not about him being just Muslim you minor brain. It’s the fact how his camp reacted after the fight. Jumping out of a cage and starting a riot is quite monkeyish.
Again just for your brain minor, it ain’t specifically about his religion it’s him as a whole, his personal life/beliefs doesn’t need to be bowed down too.
Everything u said and that fukwit white piece dick said was about religion. Jumping out of a cage is monkeyish,u must be the brain minor u fukwit

mickdee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sucker punched by one of the triggered fucks from khabibas corner. Get educated or get rekt
U must be fukin blind Conor the fukwit punched one of them u dick.shut the fuck up b4 u become a victim u dumb fuck

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everything u said and that fukwit white piece dick said was about religion. Jumping out of a cage is monkeyish,u must be the brain minor u fukwit
Lol Russia isn’t a Muslim, his dad is his dad, Islam is his religion it’s not his race or his country you leftard.
Jumping out of a cage is ironically monkeyish yes, why so offended by that. You act staunch yet you’re so offended by that lol.
Well, essentially you’re copying my words “brain minor” so with that in mind you sort of are the brain minor, but you may identify as brain superior

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
U must be fukin blind Conor the fukwit punched one of them u dick.shut the fuck up b4 u become a victim u dumb fuck
Babe, we ain’t in Saudi Arabia nor old communist Russia to try and silence people. You are free to be offended and act staunch at th same time babe

mickdee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Muhammad Ali was one of the most racist and religiously discriminating personalities in boxing, yet he’s loved.
#doublestandardsdontexist
Hey just remember Muslim’s are always on top of the world we had Kareem Abdul Jaber basketball
Mohammed Ali boxing
Zidan,pogba and half of the world champions France in soccer
And highest points in NRL hazim el masry is Muslim
We fukin rule the world
Then we have ***** like u guys who rule the world in shooting but we Muslim r the terrorist fuck all u *****

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey just remember Muslim’s are always on top of the world we had Kareem Abdul Jaber basketball
Mohammed Ali boxing
Zidan,pogba and half of the world champions France in soccer
And highest points in NRL hazim el masry is Muslim
We fukin rule the world
Then we have ***** like u guys who rule the world in shooting but we Muslim r the terrorist fuck all u *****
You’re a fucken weird ****. All you care about is khabib being a Muslim and being a fkn victim. All I’ve done is repeat whyyyyy he lost his shit. Watch the fkn press conference you fkn idiot, he states it himself he got triggered from Connor mentioning his dad country and religion. He’s the one that brought religion and country or whatever bullshit into the discussion. How the fuck are you even a organism
And people like me? I’m fkn lebanese ya mutt

mickdee

Waterboy
Reaction score
You’re a fucken weird ****. All you care about is khabib being a Muslim and being a fkn victim. All I’ve done is repeat whyyyyy he lost his shit. Watch the fkn press conference you fkn idiot, he states it himself he got triggered from Connor mentioning his dad country and religion. He’s the one that brought religion and country or whatever bullshit into the discussion. How the fuck are you even a organism
And people like me? I’m fkn lebanese ya mutt
So wat if ur Lebanese.Do u want a gold medal.yeah he lost his shit cos of the fukin religion shit talk u dumb fuck. I couldn’t give a shit bout his country I’m defending the way u fukwit trash talk his religion which is my religion so fuck u.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So wat if ur Lebanese.Do u want a gold medal.yeah he lost his shit cos of the fukin religion shit talk u dumb fuck. I couldn’t give a shit bout his country I’m defending the way u fukwit trash talk his religion which is my religion so fuck u.
You assumed I was white dumb **** lol. Likewise though I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re Muslim. You think you’re great or above others coz you’re Muslim? Wake the fuck up.
And if he lost his shit purely about his religion and acted the way he did then that looks bad on you. You think if someone says something about your religion your justified to do whatever you want? Fuck me what a world you wanna love in, you’d probably be drop kicked in the first few minutes.

Anyways so you’ve just proven, you only care about khabib coz of his religion being the same as yours lol ffs people like you are so fkn childish. Oh his got the same shirt as me let’s fuck.
So don’t mention racism as an excuse or his dad to try and blend it in with your tantrums and justifications.

mickdee

Waterboy
Reaction score
You assumed I was white dumb **** lol. Likewise though I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re Muslim. You think you’re great or above others coz you’re Muslim? Wake the fuck up.
And if he lost his shit purely about his religion and acted the way he did then that looks bad on you. You think if someone says something about your religion your justified to do whatever you want? Fuck me what a world you wanna love in, you’d probably be drop kicked in the first few minutes.

Anyways so you’ve just proven, you only care about khabib coz of his religion being the same as yours lol ffs people like you are so fkn childish. Oh his got the same shirt as me let’s fuck.
So don’t mention racism as an excuse or his dad to try and blend it in with your tantrums and justifications.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyways so you’ve just proven, you only care about khabib coz of his religion being the same as yours lol
Tbh you’ve just described 98% of my Muslim friends. Not being rude, but 9/10 have never even heard of the UFC and then on Sunday my Facebook was inundated with pics of Khabib with the caption ‘alhumdillah’. And these people have told me they don’t even watch the sport.

A

Alexander the Great

Da area cuz
images.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.