Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor UFC 229!

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tbh you’ve just described 98% of my Muslim friends. Not being rude, but 9/10 have never even heard of the UFC and then on Sunday my Facebook was inundated with pics of Khabib with the caption ‘alhumdillah’. And these people have told me they don’t even watch the sport.
Lol wtf is with that logic. Blindly following others just coz they’re the same religion. I just don’t get it lol

A

Alexander the Great

So wat if ur Lebanese.Do u want a gold medal.yeah he lost his shit cos of the fukin religion shit talk u dumb fuck. I couldn’t give a shit bout his country I’m defending the way u fukwit trash talk his religion which is my religion so fuck u.
Do you want some Lebanese between your knees?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thread done and dusted.

For other UFC discussions (or the punishment the NASC hand down), use the Consolidated UFC Thread.
https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/the-consolidated-ufc-thread.91728/

Any other threads on UFC events will be merged into the Consolidated Thread, and as per this thread, anyone bait posting/trolling/starting arguements will be reply banned from the Consolidated Thread.

As a side note, please keep all reglious comments out of threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.