Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor UFC 229!

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

Joey Diaz is classic. I could listen to him tell his stories all day. He is good when he is with Joe Rogan. As you said his own podcast can be hit and miss depending who he has on.

I actually listen to Joe Rogans podcast pretty regularly.
The one with Tom Delonge(lead singer blink 182)was cooked. You could see Joe thinking in his head this guy is a fruit cake.

Diaz has some wild stories. Nutcase

A

Alexander the Great

That would be some fight, Diaz would take it out eventually I think, but oh how entertaining that would be, two scrappy as fuck fighters, you would have to kill one of them before either gave up.
Blood bath

A

Alexander the Great

He wishes he was a Crusader, that piece of shit talk crap about Jesus pre fight then tapped out like a little bitch after the fight.

He ain't no Christian.

I'm not defending Kebab but McWanker started the religious insults.

Plus Kebab fights for Russia and me being 1/4 Russian can't be really upset that he won.
Agree.
I've really turned off him.
He would be parra supporter for sure if he followed league.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree.
I've really turned off him.
He would be parra supporter for sure if he followed league.
Fkn oath, he just picks and chooses when he is Catholic to keep the Irish on his side.

But I'm with you, I'm religious and I don't want it involved in sport. Not needed and nothing to do with it

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Joe Rogan and John Kavanagh brought up some really good points on Conor vs Khabib, Kavanagh who is Mcgregor's coach has admitted that their training camp was too defensive minded and it was almost set up for Conor not to lose instead of him to win, Conor vs Pettis was brought up and that would be the perfect opportunity for Conor to finetune his fighting after two years out from the UFC, Pettis is a quality fighter and it would be a tough matchup but tbh Conor would end him in round 2-3.

I'm not a Conor Mcgregor fanboy, I even said before the fight on here that I was torn between Khabib and Mcgregor but is a world class fighter and is one of the best in the UFC regardless of what some on here think. So a rematch would be interesting and could potentially be dangerous for Khabib especially considering how he was so dominant in this fight that it might make him underestimate Conor next time. Conor Mcgregor is the obsessive type, just like after the first Diaz fight he will go into this superhuman 100% focused mode and come out firing in the rematch, if there was ever a way to get him hungry again after making all the $$$ from the boxing fight it is this, his reputation is on the line and it'll be exciting to see the outcome from it.

Malla

Reaction score
Joe Rogan and John Kavanagh brought up some really good points on Conor vs Khabib, Kavanagh who is Mcgregor's coach has admitted that their training camp was too defensive minded and it was almost set up for Conor not to lose instead of him to win, Conor vs Pettis was brought up and that would be the perfect opportunity for Conor to finetune his fighting after two years out from the UFC, Pettis is a quality fighter and it would be a tough matchup but tbh Conor would end him in round 2-3.

I'm not a Conor Mcgregor fanboy, I even said before the fight on here that I was torn between Khabib and Mcgregor but is a world class fighter and is one of the best in the UFC regardless of what some on here think. So a rematch would be interesting and could potentially be dangerous for Khabib especially considering how he was so dominant in this fight that it might make him underestimate Conor next time. Conor Mcgregor is the obsessive type, just like after the first Diaz fight he will go into this superhuman 100% focused mode and come out firing in the rematch, if there was ever a way to get him hungry again after making all the $$$ from the boxing fight it is this, his reputation is on the line and it'll be exciting to see the outcome from it.
Ahhh hindsight is a beautiful thing. His reputation is not on the line imo - it's already done. His legacy is diminished, he is all about the money and the show boating and not about fighting.

I disagree with you re: McGregor being obsessive. He used to be like that, but clearly all the money and fame has got to his head. He isn't the same. Khabib on the other hand, he is the obsessive type. You can tell by the way he dictated that whole fight that he has been obsessing over McGregor for months. Picked apart his game and made him tap, just like he said he would. McGregor has no chance. I want to see Khabib v Ferguson next up.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ahhh hindsight is a beautiful thing. His reputation is not on the line imo - it's already done. His legacy is diminished, he is all about the money and the show boating and not about fighting.

I disagree with you re: McGregor being obsessive. He used to be like that, but clearly all the money and fame has got to his head. He isn't the same. Khabib on the other hand, he is the obsessive type. You can tell by the way he dictated that whole fight that he has been obsessing over McGregor for months. Picked apart his game and made him tap, just like he said he would. McGregor has no chance. I want to see Khabib v Ferguson next up.
I enjoyed the Ferguson undercard more than the main event tbh

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I agree on wanting to see the Ferguson fight first, that’ll be some matchup.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fkn oath, he just picks and chooses when he is Catholic to keep the Irish on his side.

But I'm with you, I'm religious and I don't want it involved in sport. Not needed and nothing to do with it
He said he was equal to Jesus a few years ago, said Gods recognize gods.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He said he was equal to Jesus a few years ago, said Gods recognize gods.
Yeah and he said If Jesus was in the ring he would knock him out.

I understand it's an ego sport and you have to talk it up, but bitch please use some fucking brains you dumb ****.

Also McLoudMouth made it about Muslims, not Kebab.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I laughed after the mcgregor vs mayweather fight last year connor crapping on about his knockout punch yet he hit floyd a few times and didnt even move him,a long way back now for connor

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Conor suspended on "medical grounds". No contact till end of October and cannot fight till early November.
Khabib passed all medicals and is fine.

NSAC investigating Tukhugov (for coward punching Conor from behind). They have also cited both Khabib AND Conor over their actions in the melee. Initially it was just Khabib, but upon reviewing new footage they have also cited Conor for the punch in the ring (which caused Tukhugov to get involved).

“We will be filing against Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov,” NSAC chairman Anthony Marnell told ESPN.
“This is a serious issue, this is not a light issue,” Marnell added. “This isn’t, ‘We smacked each other in the face in a hotel lobby the week of a fight.’ This is the night of the event, and it needs to stay inside that field of combat. There are serious regulations and statutes about what took place, and the consequences have to match the actions.”
Dana White reckons Khabib should be fined $250k, and suspended for 4-6 months.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone involved is at fault. They all went full retard but you knew it was on the cards with all the animosity going into the fight. The whole thing was pack mentality, as soon as Khabib jumped the fence everyone went wild and it escalated from that.

No matter what was said or done prior to the fight, if Khabib didn't jump the fence the brawl most likely doesn't happen. That was the trigger point right there for the pack mentality to begin, 1 in all in.

Both fighters have stained the sport right now and both need to be held accountable for it.

As for Khabibs guys, who are also fighters signed with the UFC, they are sacked. Dana said that those guys will never fight in the UFC again.
Dana is a liar though. He can say that the guys in Khabib's camp are permanently banned now because they are nobodies. I guarantee if one of them has star potential Dana will backtrack quickly and use their return as a promotional tool.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah and he said If Jesus was in the ring he would knock him out.

I understand it's an ego sport and you have to talk it up, but bitch please use some fucking brains you dumb ****.

Also McLoudMouth made it about Muslims, not Kebab.
Conor just tries everything to get under your skin, had kebab been a openly devout catholic he'd be calling him a child rapist.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Mac was exactly the same. I've seen a lot of people saying over the net he was "different ". Not his usual self.

Tbh it's just LOL bullshit. He was the exact same old Conor.

All that was different was he was fighting a next level guy. That's it. How can he look like Conor when in the first 25 seconds he is taken down and controlled the entire first round?

How can he look the same when he is rocked and taken to the ground and smashed and pummeled for and entire round?

Answer. He can't.

Oh and the UFC should thank Khabib for jumping in the crowd. Because that is the ONE and only reason they have to promote a rematch.

Lol giving the challenger a rematch when he was humbled LMAO. Honestly who as ever heard of a CHALLENGER getting a rematch after he was stomped by the champ?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought Mac was exactly the same. I've seen a lot of people saying over the net he was "different ". Not his usual self.

Tbh it's just LOL bullshit. He was the exact same old Conor.

All that was different was he was fighting a next level guy. That's it. How can he look like Conor when in the first 25 seconds he is taken down and controlled the entire first round?

How can he look the same when he is rocked and taken to the ground and smashed and pummeled for and entire round?

Answer. He can't.

Oh and the UFC should thank Khabib for jumping in the crowd. Because that is the ONE and only reason they have to promote a rematch.

Lol giving the challenger a rematch when he was humbled LMAO. Honestly who as ever heard of a CHALLENGER getting a rematch after he was stomped by the champ?

Spot on that was the same mcgregor that tapped to diaz, Mcgregor has had everyone fooled for a long time he isnt on the same level as khabib/fergo/gsp.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck khabib and his monkey camp. His personal life and beliefs aren’t superior too anyone else’s. ducked cop it on the chin. Conor could have easily pressed charges against their camp but coz he ain’t a fkn sook he won’t press charges and cry some form of oppression.
I mean khabib had a sook a reporter said salam alaykum and then said hi to McGregor and asked about the whiskey. Khabib said you can’t say that then mention alcohol. Fkn idiot doesn’t understand the reporter was just being polite saying hi in Arabic or whatever doesn’t mean he has to bow down to what khabib a beliefs are.
This khabib **** just reminds me so much of a fkn lefty victim built in DNA system

Status
Not open for further replies.