Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor UFC 229!

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Biggest fight in UFC history!!!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mcgregor will be too fast and knock this bumb out. He has not fought someone that can fight before.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mcgregor will be too fast and knock this bumb out. He has not fought someone that can fight before.
You obviously have no idea about MMA at all.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dana will make sure all judges get 5 figure pay Sum for letting his little bitch Conor win. Hope kebab fucken destroys the ****

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joking right?
No im not. Who has khabib thought that can actually fight. He has not fought a conor or ferguson or halloway. And the only way he can beat any of those 3 is by lying on them the whole time to the point of being booed. Thats not a fight.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at his previous fights before making such a statement.
I watch em all bud. Funny how yez shut me down but not one of u so called experts had the balls to write what u guys think would happen. Cause yes u have no idea cause its a fucking fight. Anything can happen. Telling ya if he cant keep conor on the mat he has no chance. If he keeps conor on mat khabib wins a boring wrestling match.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched replays of khabibs ufc fights again. His stand up is shit as, hes in trouble if he cant keep him on mat.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What are u talking about its 50/50 its a fight. I been in enough to know arm chair critics and stats mean fuck all. We will see. If that khabib cant hold him on the canvas for 5 rounds conor will knock him out just like he has everyone else in that division. Ill go a few rounds with u and we will see who knows about mma and who doesnt. If your half the judge in fighting as u are in football we know how that will end up.
I didn't say it isn't a 50/50. You said Khabib hasn't fought a real fighter before which is bullshit

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Khabib gets it to the mat, Conor is fucked. It's not a matter of "keeping him there". Conor CAN'T get there at all or as said before he's fucked.

I personally think it's all one sided beat down of Khabib constantly taking him down. If he decides to stand then he's an idiot and deserves to get KOed.

I think the harder fight for Khabib is Tony Ferguson.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If Khabib gets it to the mat, Conor is fucked. It's not a matter of "keeping him there". Conor CAN'T get there at all or as said before he's fucked.

I personally think it's all one sided beat down of Khabib constantly taking him down. If he decides to stand then he's an idiot and deserves to get KOed.

I think the harder fight for Khabib is Tony Ferguson.
Tony hands down...

upload_2018-8-5_12-57-11.png

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think connor has lost his hunger and become soft but time will tell

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't say it isn't a 50/50. You said Khabib hasn't fought a real fighter before which is bullshit
And he hasnt bud. Im telling ya ill knock khabib clean out he is hopeless. If conor can keep it on feet for 2 minutes out of the 25 he will punch the fuck out of him. Who has khabib beat ? Johnson #7 who nearly had him, and his last fight al laquinta whatever was #11 to get title. Not one person in the top 4. Laquinta nearly knocked him out and my sister would beat him. Dont right conor off too quick boys no one has ever had the wood on him in mma exept a choke from a bloke 2 divisions above him. Bet khabib wont fight ***** heavier than him. Never has never will, chicken !

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and Khabib fought and dominated RDA, that's "someone who can fight".
He cant fight wake up to yourself he couldnt even beat covington. Next u gun fighters will be telling me woodley would get destroyed by covington. Lol

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First round knockout by conor. If not boring cuddling split decision to khabib. Khabib carrys on like a shyco but so did alvarez. Who has khabib hurt or knocked out ? No one. Conor will end this myth dont blink.

Status
Not open for further replies.