Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor UFC 229!

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So true
When fuckbib got him, I knew McGregor was no chance
When khabib was staring down Conor just as the ref said ‘touch gloves if u like’ Conor was visibly shaken and intimidated. That’s when the fight was over. Ended before it even started. HAA

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/uf...y/news-story/34f56d6ee660c819ddc5f4e593c34e29

Interesting read. Dana White is holding back waiting to see what the powers that be (Nevada Sporting Commission) do. It's entirely possible if Khabib is crminally charged it'll end his career as he won't get visa status granted to the US anymore (or other countries outside of where he lives). Same applies to Connor.

Connor according to that link does not want to press charges (of course not because he could end up in shit as well).

I think the easiest way to resolve this is for UFC to stamp their authority. What do Connor and Khabib really bring to the sport? Both are egotistical, cocky, and coming through the ranks, but the reality is there's only one belt holder between them and that's Khabib at present.

The UFC would be smartest to pull both fighters in and say "look guys it's been a good ride, but enoughs enough - neither of you will be appearing on UFC's cards in the future, so please take your careers elsewhere".

It's smart damage limitation, it sets up two new challengers for that belt, and it removes two problems (and future problems) from the sport (because you can guarantee this will not be the last).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but UFC never had these issues with guys like Bispring and George SaintPierre did it?

Even though you delete your comment, we can still read it BankstownBulldog ;)
Your joking yeah? Did you not see how happy Dana white was when he was saying how disgusted he was? He is/was loving the frontandbackpage news. he wanted to dance ffs , hype, hype, hype, money, money, money, PPV, publicity, money, money, hype, hype, money, sex drugs yeee

A

Alexander the Great

Both ***** after Saturday. Shouldn't see in inside the octagon again.

Ferguson and Diaz is the fight I'd like to see. Both animals and would fight to the death. At least we wont get any bullshit religion anticd with them.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

This guy
The Black Beast is the best for post fight interviews. I pissed myself when Rogan said about Lewis being in line for a title shot and the Beast answered "Fuck you talkin bout Joe"

Also, his Instagram is great. Post some funny stuff a long with some fucked up stuff.

Malla

Reaction score

Dana continues to shift the blame. I firmly believe that the way Dana promoted the fight with the bus incident is cause for all of this. His lack of integrity before, during and in the aftermath - it's like he is saying anything to promote the fight gets a green light. I do remember him despising the bus incident at the time it happened, then it becomes the focal point for the promo of the fight? Of course you are going to get that response from Khabib and his camp.

Hate how he refers back to the commission. The commission should reprimand him.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's the same as boxing.

Round one went to Khabib 10-9
Round two was all Khabib and they gave it a 10-8
Round three they gave it to Conor 10-9
I would have to agree, thats how i saw it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For anyone that thinks Conor could of got out of that choke

Watch this

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Watch this

I agree. Although he seems to tap fast ALL the time. This time he held out a little bit longer. He also looks to give the back a bit to easy imo. I honestly think he wants out when he is tired and in adversity.

Also the video Joe showed of Dean Lister was showing the arm under the chin.

I hate calling pro fighters quitter, but Conor doesn't like it when he tired and looKS for ways out imo. Let's put it this way I doubt you would see someone like Nate Diaz tap to that or Ferguson.

A

Alexander the Great

Watch this

Rogan is such a cool dude. Him and Schaub i dont mind listening to when it comes to fight break downs

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rogan is such a cool dude. Him and Schaub i dont mind listening to when it comes to fight break downs
Agreed, very smart men in the fight game.

I listen to both podcast all the time.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Your joking yeah? Did you not see how happy Dana white was when he was saying how disgusted he was? He is/was loving the frontandbackpage news. he wanted to dance ffs , hype, hype, hype, money, money, money, PPV, publicity, money, money, hype, hype, money, sex drugs yeee
Maybe, but it also increases the chance of eventual violence from the crowd.

The sort of "loose units" that the sport attracts, combined with the overly loud egos of some fighters, is turning UFC fans against UFC fans. Eventually somethings going to happen, and when it does the finger will get pointed at White for his failure to act.

Hence whilst he might be going on like a fool at the moment, he needs to stand back and realise that if he doesn't start acting now, sooner or later he'll be fronting the media when something far more serious takes place in the crowd/at an event.

A

Alexander the Great

Agreed, very smart men in the fight game.

I listen to both podcast all the time.
Joey Diaz also is good for a laugh when with Rogan but his own podcast is a bit meh.

The Joe Budden Podcast is also pretty good.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Joey Diaz also is good for a laugh when with Rogan but his own podcast is a bit meh.

The Joe Budden Podcast is also pretty good.
Joey Diaz is classic. I could listen to him tell his stories all day. He is good when he is with Joe Rogan. As you said his own podcast can be hit and miss depending who he has on.

I actually listen to Joe Rogans podcast pretty regularly.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Both ***** after Saturday. Shouldn't see in inside the octagon again.

Ferguson and Diaz is the fight I'd like to see. Both animals and would fight to the death. At least we wont get any bullshit religion anticd with them.
That would be some fight, Diaz would take it out eventually I think, but oh how entertaining that would be, two scrappy as fuck fighters, you would have to kill one of them before either gave up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mcfuckwit is finished I hope someone puts him in hospital the dirty prick.
I know it's part of the sport to be a cocky **** but FMD, relax a bit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes I'll admit that dirty crusader was the first to start the religious war
He wishes he was a Crusader, that piece of shit talk crap about Jesus pre fight then tapped out like a little bitch after the fight.

He ain't no Christian.

I'm not defending Kebab but McWanker started the religious insults again, and tapped out like a bigger bitch than last time.

Plus Kebab fights for Russia and me being 1/4 Russian can't be really upset that he won.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.