ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
come on @ASSASSIN

pink nipples? where are your manly black nipples? lol
Haven't seen the sun in 5 fucking years bro lol

I look like a white boy with that skin lol I have to return to my natural sand nice guy skin lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I look like a white boy with that skin lol I have to return to my natural sand nice guy skin lol
bahaha will have to chuck you out in the desert for a few weeks with a few sticks of kalkulash you will be back to your sand nice guy complexion in no time.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

bro , nipples wont change the color, they will stay girly pink.

lol

having said that not long before you will be punching sharks and fighting sting rays on the beach.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BEST UPDATE

PARTS OF MY OLD SHITTY HEART HAVE ALREADY BEEN IMPLANTED INTO 3 KIDS AS OF TODAY.

THIS MISSION IS ALL WORTH IT RIGHT NOW!

Sorry about the caps but I'm just so fucking happy that my life has a massive meaning now. I basically saved 3 kids already, in the first week.

It is amazing that even though the heart was not working for you as it should some good has been done. That is the point we need to get out there. Even though you may be old, infirm all parts not in working order there is always something they can use; skin, bone, tissue etc. Everyone should register for donation not just young uber healthy teenagers.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It is amazing that even though the heart was not working for you as it should some good has been done. That is the point we need to get out there. Even though you may be old, infirm all parts not in working order there is always something they can use; skin, bone, tissue etc. Everyone should register for donation not just young uber healthy teenagers.
I knew you could carve up a liver for transplant for smaller patients, but had no idea one could do that with a heart. Recycling in action :grinning:

2017 is the 50th anniversary of Christian Barnhard's first heart transplant. Amazing what can be achieved.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew you could carve up a liver for transplant for smaller patients, but had no idea one could do that with a heart. Recycling in action :grinning:

2017 is the 50th anniversary of Christian Barnhard's first heart transplant. Amazing what can be achieved.
They used my foreskin as a skin graft for someone's back once..only trouble.. they kept getting a stiff back! Lol!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They used my foreskin as a skin graft for someone's back once..only trouble.. they kept getting a stiff back! Lol!
There is already a thread created about that guy from India.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That looks like the perfect scar to turn into a zip tattoo. Otherwise id think anther 100-110 days and the goatee will cover the scar.
If his chest gets as hairy as his face it could end up like one of these

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if all goes to plan, my next heart in approx 15 years time will be created by my own tissue.
How beautiful! Just brilliant..good to see you back on here champ!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How beautiful! Just brilliant..good to see you back on here champ!
Good to be back brother. It's these shakes and lack of sleep making it hard to be on here more. Though it makes me more in awe of how you do what you do, you machine.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to be back brother. It's these shakes and lack of sleep making it hard to be on here more. Though it makes me more in awe of how you do what you do, you machine.
Bro you are just..wow.. Amazing survivor..I'm so happy for you.. After being down so long..bro you are going to LOVE LIFE..a love that most people won't really understand..because you made it..YOU DID IT..I'm so glad you are going to feel this pure joy..brilliant!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well if all goes to plan, my next heart in approx 15 years time will be created by my own tissue.
Medical technology comes along in leaps and bounds. The growing knowledge about stem cells can hopefully solve problems like Mr 95%'s spinal damage as well as being used to replicate organs.

There are always ethical matters to deal with. I think that in some cases the major pharmaceutical companies could advance the rate of research if they invested the money they make, but they would be opposed to this because they risk their profits by solving problems rather than treating the symptoms for a persons lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.