Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hang in there bro - bloody shame you can't get some good old fashioned Heart Starter like Johnny Walker or Bourbon or - well you know what I mean.
Gonna take a bit of time, as long as you are doing ok and REST a lot, I have every faith you will be OK.
Here, here AND I love your Avatar Sir Col. Such a beautiful thought. You sir are an absolute Champion!

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assassin can you please get your shit together mate, been missing you on here and
Season starts in 6 weeks.
Get well mate.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Soft cock. Someone get him a box of tissues or a cup of concrete :grinning:
Nothing a 4 pack of red bulls won't fucking fix lol.

That is actually the "last minute tricks" the transplant team does. Feed you coffee, red bulls, coke and even ventalin to kick start the ****.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Hey Assassin. Hope things are better for you today mate. This is just the beginning of an awesome journey - the hard part is now behind you.

What are the quacks saying, is everything going as expected?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing a 4 pack of red bulls won't fucking fix lol.

That is actually the "last minute tricks" the transplant team does. Feed you coffee, red bulls, coke and even ventalin to kick start the ****.
A picture of Des? That will get the blood pumping..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey Assassin. Hope things are better for you today mate. This is just the beginning of an awesome journey - the hard part is now behind you.

What are the quacks saying, is everything going as expected?
I'm still a week ahead of progress, I was actually cleared to leave Tuesday, 5 days after transplant.

I need the heart to pump at least 60bmp resting, it was 30 yesterday and 45 just now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey mate,
Do they tell you who the heart came from? Or introduce you to the family or anything like that?
I wish brother, they can't tell you much or the actual identity, but they "clue you in"

I'm sure the team doesn't visit the kennel so all I know is that it's...

Male
Teenager
More than likely Islander, I'm officially an Uce now lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm still a week ahead of progress, I was actually cleared to leave Tuesday, 5 days after transplant.

I need the heart to pump at least 60bmp resting, it was 30 yesterday and 45 just now.
you be ok for fishing in 3 months?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
BEST UPDATE

PARTS OF MY OLD SHITTY HEART HAVE ALREADY BEEN IMPLANTED INTO 3 KIDS AS OF TODAY.

THIS MISSION IS ALL WORTH IT RIGHT NOW!

Sorry about the caps but I'm just so fucking happy that my life has a massive meaning now. I basically saved 3 kids already, in the first week.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
BEST UPDATE

PARTS OF MY OLD SHITTY HEART HAVE ALREADY BEEN IMPLANTED INTO 3 KIDS AS OF TODAY.

THIS MISSION IS ALL WORTH IT RIGHT NOW!

Sorry about the caps but I'm just so fucking happy that my life has a massive meaning now. I basically saved 3 kids already, in the first week.
When I die I'm gunna donate my pecker to an amputee who needs a leg..yeah..only problem is if they see an attractive woman they might get a little taller!!

Status
Not open for further replies.