Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot to add that my thyriod was so toxic, at this moment it is still effecting me. it will be a long recovery (they reckon) but should get through it relatively well.
It's going to be a walk in the park for a **** like you. It's funny how hearing from your favourite **** can make your day. Shine on you bastard [emoji23][emoji23]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'M BACK *****! LOL

I have been ok since Friday night, just got my phone off the missus an hour ago.

I'm not bragging...... but apparently I'm a machine and the whole fucking hospital heard about my op.

To sum it up...

* it was scheduled for 4 hour op, I was done in 1 hour and 50 mins
* apparently my heart worked like a V12 Lamborghini, performed like a normal persons heart
* was supposed to be in ICU for minimum 2 nights, spent 1 but was not needed lol
* was to wake up a day and a half later, I was awake after 3 hours
* all the attachments that were supposed to be in for ICU came out Saturday morning.
* I was back in CCU at 10 in the morning spinning all the doctors and nurses out lol
Did you wake up with super powers or na??

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha. Sorry. Will do.

Just came back from seeing him not long ago. He's alright. He's eating and drinking which is good but he's still feeling the affects from the surgery otherwise he's good.
I know things are probably hectic and that it has been a stressful time for you and your family. I really appreciate that you are able to keep us updated.

I don't know assassin that well. I had no idea what his name is or that you guys were brothers until somewhere through this thread. I have followed along with much of his journey through the R'U'OK thread. I know that he's a funny man, kind and has friends and a loving family to support him through this. And that he in turn offers others strength when he can. The hurdles he has faced and overcome make him an inspiration to a lot of us here.

I don't know if I would have the strength and determination to beat the odds that he has so far if I was in his shoes.

I'm not alone in hoping his throat heals quickly and that the rest of the wait for a new heart throws no more hurdles his way.

Get well soon assassin. I'm glad to know you are eating and drinking again. Remember that ever so recently a doctor told you that the odds were against you surviving thyroid surgery. It would be nice if you could summon him when you are well enough to sing the dogs victory song. Assassins having a paaarrrtttyyy, the thyroid's in the bin. All while giving him the finger

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good to hear your ok. Welcome back fucker.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol haven't tried yet but I'll let you know lol
Great to hear that surgery went so well directly from you. Will admit that the silence got worrying for a bit. We all know you are a fighter and I have ejected that you weren't allowed your phone for some time, but again I'll say its good to see you posting.
*edit*

Rumour has it that the hardest part of the whole procedure was keeping the shaving equipment sharp while they trimmed your beard.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
IMG_0272.JPG
Welcome back champion..you are one tough bastard!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great to hear that surgery went so well directly from you. Will admit that the silence got worrying for a bit. We all know you are a fighter and I have ejected that you weren't allowed your phone for some time, but again I'll say its good to see you posting.
*edit*

Rumour has it that the hardest part of the whole procedure was keeping the shaving equipment sharp while they trimmed your beard.
First of all thank you for your kind posts brother.

That exactly was the hardest part, but what hurts me more than the scar is that they told me I didn't need to shave it after all.

How can I kill people that are saving my life? lol

I told them they all dodged bullets because I love them lol

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Glad to see you back. This place gets pretty quiet without you

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First of all thank you for your kind posts brother.

That exactly was the hardest part, but what hurts me more than the scar is that they told me I didn't need to shave it after all.

How can I kill people that are saving my life? lol

I told them they all dodged bullets because I love them lol
It's nice to know what your chin feels like once in a while anyway. Killing medical staff on the grounds of improperly considered facial hair removal is not a defendable position for murder in courts as far as I can tell. In saying that, I am not a lawyer. Hope the toxins from your thyroid clear up faster than expected.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope you told that doctor who said you'd struggle to survive the op.. To never doubt you again..and stop being such an insensitive prick!!!
Don't worry, I will see him tomorrow morning and I will respectfully remind him that I'm no normal patient and don't dare underestimate me again lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back mate.

Glad to hear things went better than well... that should hold in good steed for getting in the transplant list.

Plus if they know how you perform under surgery, they might be more willing to do the transplant with you at top of list.

I'm off to dynamo tonight, but your a frigging magician to mate.

Rest well and that's one op down, one to go.

what are you doing stalking his account? lol
I saw he was online and was like "eh?".

Status
Not open for further replies.