Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
GUESS WHO MADE PAROLE!
Shit yeah!!!!

This is awesome news mate... so you are back home now, but have to head into the clinic every few days?

Are they happy with the heart beat now? And is the rest just post op fluid retention or something?

Also hows your thyroid been doing since the operation, as weren't the meds (after it came out) screwing you over.

What's the first thing you're going to do when you get home (apart from fire up the XB1 and buy BF1) ?? :D

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Update @TANK 2.0
Mass organ rejection, told the mrs the donation plan for valentine's day.and got rejected. Maybe ill have to jump on the transplant list so i cant at least get my organ handled.
On the bright side ill get and extra 2 minutes on xbox tommrow night.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Update @TANK 2.0
Mass organ rejection, told the mrs the donation plan for valentine's day.and got rejected. Maybe ill have to jump on the transplant list so i cant at least get my organ handled.
On the bright side ill get and extra 2 minutes on xbox tommrow night.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Moving forward as our good mate used to say.
Make sure you meet all parole requirements so they don't lock you up again.
Still working on Organ Donor Awareness round behind the scenes with a couple of doggies.
I know I'm still recovering and restricted to my 3 days a week hospital transplant clinic, count me in any way I can.

I'm not shy and proud to be part of the zipper club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Kava and a Hangi at assassins place tonight !!
Kava, Hangi, Arrack and Mezza at mine lol

I am an Arab Coconut lol

PS I'd love to see how my new heart reacts when I watch my beloved All Blacks.... plus I'm over the moon I can follow my All Blacks without fuckwits giving it to me. Now I'm just "following my heart" lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shit yeah!!!!

This is awesome news mate... so you are back home now, but have to head into the clinic every few days?

Are they happy with the heart beat now? And is the rest just post op fluid retention or something?

Also hows your thyroid been doing since the operation, as weren't the meds (after it came out) screwing you over.

What's the first thing you're going to do when you get home (apart from fire up the XB1 and buy BF1) ?? :D
Well every Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays I'll be back at St Vinnies in the Heart and Lung Clinic for the first 3 months. Then it becomes fortnightly, then monthly. Then after 12 months, yearly.

Heart is beating like a Lambo V12 twin turbo, it's behaving itself perfectly.

Legs/feet they really don't give a fuck about, litterly they don't care because it's just from surgery (remember I had the most complicated surgery followed by major surgery 1 week after it)

First thing I done when I got home about 430 was have a 1 hour shower and had a nap on my on bed lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well every Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays I'll be back at St Vinnies in the Heart and Lung Clinic for the first 3 months. Then it becomes fortnightly, then monthly. Then after 12 months, yearly.

Legs/feet they really don't give a fuck about, litterly they don't care because it's just from surgery (remember I had the most complicated surgery followed by major surgery 1 week after it)

First thing I done when I got home about 430 was have a 1 hour shower and had a nap on my on bed lol
so i gather you are back home now?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
so i gather you are back home now?
Yeah brother, sitting in my boxers in the air con scratching my scars lol

Plus the rude ***** won't let me have visitors until they clear me, even then I'm only allowed visitors on the weekend.

I wish I can tell them to go fuck themselves but they saved my life lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah brother, sitting in my boxers in the air con scratching my scars lol

man , tell you what this is an amazing recovery.

what is the world record for a patient to go from hospital to home after a heart transplant?

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Been following your progression man, a real good outcome and hope it keeps u kickin even stronger than before [emoji109]

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
man , tell you what this is an amazing recovery.

what is the world record for a patient to go from hospital to home after a heart transplant?
Well I would of held it if they didn't fuck up with my meds. It would of been 5 days from surgery to home. I had the op on Thursday night, woke up and was talking 30 mins after surgery, cleared ICU that same night and would of been released home on the Tuesday (earlier if it wasn't the weekend).

But apparently I'm still their "VIP" and "Superstar". Don't know if I have mentioned it before but I will become part of the Transplant team as a motivational speaker (being I coped EVERY worst case scenario and cruised through them)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I would of held it if they didn't fuck up with my meds. It would of been 5 days from surgery to home. I had the op on Thursday night, woke up and was talking 30 mins after surgery, cleared ICU that same night and would of been released home on the Tuesday (earlier if it wasn't the weekend).

But apparently I'm still their "VIP" and "Superstar". Don't know if I have mentioned it before but I will become part of the Transplant team as a motivational speaker (being I coped EVERY worst case scenario and cruised through them)

you are a fucken VIP every where bro.

you are the VVIP of kennel.

Status
Not open for further replies.