Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Transplant scar is healing real good/fast because I litterly had the best and second best Surgeons in Australia. The 2nd major heart surgery I had 2 weeks later was a rush job and can tell by the scaring they just rushed to get (a) the fluid out of the "bag" around the heart and (b) out from under anaesthetic asap.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Transplant scar is healing real good/fast because I litterly had the best and second best Surgeons in Australia. The 2nd major heart surgery I had 2 weeks later was a rush job and can tell by the scaring they just rushed to get (a) the fluid out of the "bag" around the heart and (b) out from under anaesthetic asap.
Good shit bro [emoji106]

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucken stupid surgeons. They left the heart in the bag ??:grinning:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hang in there Sherman.. Keep those spirits up..and I don't mean the spirits on the top shelf behind the bartender..lol!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mate, I hate to inform you, but in your absence I've taken over as to poster... but the crown is waiting for you when you get out.. :grinning:

Is the new heart working okay for you now? Pacemaker out of consideration?

Apart from the scars and tiredness, I hope your resting up, getting some sleep, and now it's just a case of some recovery before you get to go home.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I'm not active. Just my feet are fucking killing me, swollen up like motherfuckers. That painful I can't walk at all on them.

PS heel to toe I am 32cms, that's the fluid making them like small.
20170210_172024.jpg

20170210_172011.jpg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
are you home yet? if so why the fuck haven't you joined our battlefield sqaud and while im at it. tell your brother there is other games than forza so come kill ***** with us.
like ill be doing tonight as soon as my Xbox live ban is finished

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
are you home yet? if so why the fuck haven't you joined our battlefield sqaud and while im at it. tell your brother there is other games than forza so come kill ***** with us.
like ill be doing tonight as soon as my Xbox live ban is finished
Should be home soon bro.

PS I haven't had the chance to buy BF1.

And with KE, he is divorcing his wife for Forza lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I once had a swollen foot..best night of my ex-girlfriends life!! Lol!
FKN LMFAO!!!

Hey guys, sorry I'm not active. Just my feet are fucking killing me, swollen up like motherfuckers. That painful I can't walk at all on them.

PS heel to toe I am 32cms, that's the fluid making them like small.View attachment 2140
View attachment 2142
Unfortunately for you I have a foot fetish!! (im kidding i dont)

its fun but im still in trouble from xbox lol
View attachment 2143
"Find something else to do"

Status
Not open for further replies.