Opinion Karl Oloapu

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really hope this kid stays on his trajectory, because Weaver (Gold Coast) for mine is going to be an absolute gun and he ain't going to hang around if Titans don't start playing him soon.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They did the same with Alamoti last year... Gus of all people knows not to rush the pups and risk harming their future in FG by throwing them in too early.
If we're not solidly in the 8 by round 10, BBO still in rehab and Oloapu is performing well, there will talk of Oloapu getting a crack. The media will talk him up for sure.
That doesn't mean he'll be rushed in, but Flanagan could be feeling the pressure.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes a seed right now. Will work his way up the grades, how good he is will decide how fast. Hes highly rated in his age group though, its a good start.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hes a seed right now. Will work his way up the grades, how good he is will decide how fast. Hes highly rated in his age group though, its a good start.
He's in the top 30 squad so will only play NRL or NSW Cup.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I really hope this kid stays on his trajectory, because Weaver (Gold Coast) for mine is going to be an absolute gun and he ain't going to hang around if Titans don't start playing him soon.
Weaver was brilliant in the Under 20's Origin last year. Plays like James Maloney.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's in the top 30 squad so will only play NRL or NSW Cup.
Time getting used to tackling adults in NSW Cup will help him. Im glad we dont have to rush juniors any more, let them develop properly.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Time getting used to tackling adults in NSW Cup will help him. Im glad we dont have to rush juniors any more, let them develop properly.
stupid call from fraud he can still start in flegg

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think it’s more when the season starts less eyes will be on the reserve games . They’d most likely look to protect the kid with this big money transfer .

Media will hound him if he has a poor first game , so they might just wait until season starts and then blood him in slowly .I agree with this process , their is no rush in getting him to play Fg atm

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Going to depend on how Flanagan plays & what happens during the Origin period. Oloapu might play a few games this season. Hopefully Flanagan has a career year & we keep winning so we don't have to play Oloapu until he's ready.