Josh Reynolds - Absolute respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're the one who can't hack a difference of opinion and has to resort to personal insults.

You also assumed the following:
- I was offended by your lame ass joke
- That I'm one of those "c*nts" at stand up comedy shows that bla bla bla...
- That I somehow thought you were insensitive about your roots to your own personal history including civil wars (I couldn't give two shits about your personal life). So defensive.

You haven't been attending those comprehension lessons yet, have you?
Lol you're a fruit cake mate

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses stepped inside and he got hit with an arm from the defender that went high.

His speed and his reaction after the hit made it look 100% worse than what it was. You see several of those a game.

If Moses was stretchered off, Rankin would have been given his marching orders you can guarantee that. I don't think it was a send off offence. A send off it a deliberate contact to the head or other forbidden areas.

As for those saying Reynolds didn't look at Farah when dropping down - he didn't need to. Situational awareness tells you where a player is - the only thing that caught him off guard was the state Farah was in.
I believe it was Justin Hunt who collared Mbye, not Rankin.

~c.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moses stepped inside and he got hit with an arm from the defender that went high.

His speed and his reaction after the hit made it look 100% worse than what it was. You see several of those a game.

If Moses was stretchered off, Rankin would have been given his marching orders you can guarantee that. I don't think it was a send off offence. A send off it a deliberate contact to the head or other forbidden areas.

As for those saying Reynolds didn't look at Farah when dropping down - he didn't need to. Situational awareness tells you where a player is - the only thing that caught him off guard was the state Farah was in.
When you have a conclusion, then trawl backward to cherry pick evidence to support the argument, it falls apart very quickly under scrutiny. People only have to look at the footage to dismiss your accusation.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was an accident, pure and simple. Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously has an issue with Josh. We watched the replay several times on the big screen and to a person everyone agreed 'accident" and that included a few random Tigers supporters sitting around us. The bell ends on the other side of the field however did not see it that way and roundly booed Josh as he left the field at half time as well as the officials.

Farrah has come out and said it was accidental and if he had his time again I don't think he would have carried on with the tackle. The referees and the bunker officials agreed that it was not 'a grubby act' as many would like to believe. Farah was out cold after he collided with Josh's hip and he in fact fell off the tackle,(effectively 'dropping' Josh) his head hit the ground and Josh has landed off balance even making an attempt to ensure his legs landed either side of Farah's head.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Much respect to JR! It's one thing to be a passionate footballer and Bulldog..but another to be an honerable and respectful human being. You've done your club, teammates and fans proud.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looked to me that Reynolds went in for the kill by trying to land on Farahs face with his knees. He obviously saw Farah was in Disneyland and pulled out at the last second landing either side of his head.

He was tripped and fell on Farah ? Sorry I'm not buying that BS, he was clipped at best and that fall was 100% deliberate.

This "caring" we see is a cover up which could have ended up being one of the most disgusting acts ever seen on an NRL field if it went wrong.
Why does nobody share their F#*KING drugs with me????????????????????

ARhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Josh Reynolds is a top bloke off the field. I have never met him personally.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Classy stuff Josh :grinning:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Josh Reynolds is a top bloke off the field. I have never met him personally.
I think Josh is a really nice guy off the field too and I've never met him personally either.
You just hear stories and see pictures , I know he goes to his old junior rugby league club on saturday mornings and cheers on the kids..

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looked to me that Reynolds went in for the kill by trying to land on Farahs face with his knees. He obviously saw Farah was in Disneyland and pulled out at the last second landing either side of his head.

He was tripped and fell on Farah ? Sorry I'm not buying that BS, he was clipped at best and that fall was 100% deliberate.

This "caring" we see is a cover up which could have ended up being one of the most disgusting acts ever seen on an NRL field if it went wrong.
You are a pathetic bulldogs supporter but I don't think u are a bulldogs supporter get off the weed and this forum u a clown stop rubbishing Reynolds and give credit where it's due.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You are a pathetic bulldogs supporter but I don't think u are a bulldogs supporter get off the weed and this forum u a clown stop rubbishing Reynolds and give credit where it's due.
Hey, hey, hey... No need to blame weed

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nice to see this thread, after him getting a bagging in here the past couple weeks with most calling for his head... How quickly things change....
Oh and how anybody can say he done that to Farah deliberately has me fucked too....

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the things he does in the community and how the other players talk about him off the field tells me he is well liked.
Lol.... dont be sheep to the clubs propaganda.... take it from the members on this forum who know... i wouldnt call him a grub off the field, more of a parasite

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nice to see this thread, after him getting a bagging in here the past couple weeks with most calling for his head... How quickly things change....
Oh and how anybody can say he done that to Farah deliberately has me fucked too....
I'm still calling for his head. We still need a real halfback to partner Mbye.

Plus he is scum off the field. People just see the things the club probably makes him do, they don't know what he really is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.