Josh Reynolds - Absolute respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm still calling for his head. We still need a real halfback to partner Mbye.

Plus he is scum off the field. People just see the things the club probably makes him do, they don't know what he really is like.
I wish i could like this post more then once

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are too uptight. If he likes to enjoy himself on a few vices who cares. He is young, getting paid a lot (relative to the general population).. Let him enjoy man.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score

Plus he is scum off the field. People just see the things the club probably makes him do, they don't know what he really is like.
Say what you will on your opinion of his play but the comment on his off field behaviour is completely inappropriate for this forum

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Sorry old mate, but I dont agree. Mbye is not the player some people think he is. He looks good with the ball in open spaces, but does very little in creating opportunities.

Taga

New Pup
Reaction score
Sorry old mate, but I dont agree. Mbye is not the player some people think he is. He looks good with the ball in open spaces, but does very little in creating opportunities.
Yes! As every game passes Mbye looks more and more like a Centre.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which is why he's saying Mbye needs a halfback

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes! As every game passes Mbye looks more and more like a Centre.
In theory he has the qualities to be a superstar fullback in my opinion

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Moses stepped inside and he got hit with an arm from the defender that went high.

His speed and his reaction after the hit made it look 100% worse than what it was. You see several of those a game.

If Moses was stretchered off, Rankin would have been given his marching orders you can guarantee that. I don't think it was a send off offence. A send off it a deliberate contact to the head or other forbidden areas.

As for those saying Reynolds didn't look at Farah when dropping down - he didn't need to. Situational awareness tells you where a player is - the only thing that caught him off guard was the state Farah was in.
You are a clown. Ignore this prick, he's after a reaction.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said it at the beginning of last year and I will say it again.

Mbye is a centre. He would be in the top 3 centres in the game in a couple of years and will only be an average half.

The club should look for a HB to partner Reynolds, throw Mbye at left centre and Josh Morris in the backrow in 2017

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Mbye is a centre. He would be in the top 3 centres in the game in a couple of years and will only be an average half.

The club should look for a HB to partner Reynolds, throw Mbye at left centre and Josh Morris in the backrow in 2017
Josh Morris would not survive in the forwards.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sorry, JMoz in the back row would be a really bad idea

Taga

New Pup
Reaction score

Mbye left centre
Morris right centre

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Say what you will on your opinion of his play but the comment on his off field behaviour is completely inappropriate for this forum
Oh really? How so? Do you you know how he acts off the field or do you just go by the photo ops the club tries to push?

And yes, I have very credible sources.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you mean on the entire kennel, or just this thread?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Refer to the above post.

PS don't say sorry if you have a different opinion bro, it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.