Josh Reynolds - Absolute respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm still calling for his head. We still need a real halfback to partner Mbye.

Plus he is scum off the field. People just see the things the club probably makes him do, they don't know what he really is like.
I met him at star once he was a mad **** lol, shouted me and my mates some drinks, got to drink with trex kas and frankie as well. Just don't understand the hate for the guy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is true. A centre or a fullback
I still think he can be a topline 6. Either way, we usually end up in try scoring positions the more he runs the ball. Id just love to see our style of play change, why Des doesn't allow him in the middle third of the field is beyond me...

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lebanon 20
Cook island 30
Lebanon bombed 2 trys over the line by knocking it on.
Not nice to mention Lebanon and Bombing in the same sentence...they been through enough I reckon...

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I still think he can be a topline 6. Either way, we usually end up in try scoring positions the more he runs the ball. Id just love to see our style of play change, why Des doesn't allow him in the middle third of the field is beyond me...
True. Mbye looks like a centre because that's where Des has him playing.

Look at proper halves, like JT, Cronk, Milford, and they are always roaming around the middle and edges.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Not nice to mention Lebanon and Bombing in the same sentence...they been through enough I reckon...
I don't understand what you mean ,if the dogs did it that's how I would explain it the dogs bombed a try .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
True. Mbye looks like a centre because that's where Des has him playing.

Look at proper halves, like JT, Cronk, Milford, and they are always roaming around the middle and edges.
Yh that's my point. Other halves also have genuine options around them, what our halves have is limited. Our halves are pretty much running towards the corner post and very rarely run/pass infield.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Inappropriate in any context without proof

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know why Reynolds cops so much shit. Was an accident. End of story.

My gripe is with Aaron Woods. I use to like the bloke. But a few things he done during the game screamed grub. When Farah was down, Reynolds showed concern and replays showed was an accident and Farah knocked himself out. Yet Woods struts up to Reynolds trying to start shit. Fuckwit.

The next instance was when Mbye got coathangered. As he was lying on the ground, watch closely at Woods. He again struts over, steps over Mbye, and kicks his leg! I know Mbye was moving and concious. But what if he wasn't? That kick from Woods could have major consequences for Mbye if a spinal injury had occurred. Then after that when Graham was pleading his case he tried to push him away.

The blokes a dead set Fuckwit yet Noone mentions these grubby calls because he's a NSW hero!

Round Of A-Paws

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Upon initial viewing, it looked as though Reynolds purposely lead with his knees. However, other angles show Reynolds' eyeline was directly down field the entire time of the incident.

It's an interesting one to say the least, but it's probably fair we give Josh the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.

He's a champion bloke, no doubt, and his actions after the incident were admirable.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know why Reynolds cops so much shit. Was an accident. End of story.

My gripe is with Aaron Woods. I use to like the bloke. But a few things he done during the game screamed grub. When Farah was down, Reynolds showed concern and replays showed was an accident and Farah knocked himself out. Yet Woods struts up to Reynolds trying to start shit. Fuckwit.

The next instance was when Mbye got coathangered. As he was lying on the ground, watch closely at Woods. He again struts over, steps over Mbye, and kicks his leg! I know Mbye was moving and concious. But what if he wasn't? That kick from Woods could have major consequences for Mbye if a spinal injury had occurred. Then after that when Graham was pleading his case he tried to push him away.

The blokes a dead set Fuckwit yet Noone mentions these grubby calls because he's a NSW hero!
Yeah I didn't like how he pushed him away, who does he think he is?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh really? How so? Do you you know how he acts off the field or do you just go by the photo ops the club tries to push?

And yes, I have very credible sources.
I have only heard good things about him and I have very credible sources too plus I have great instincts.

Status
Not open for further replies.