Josh Reynolds - Absolute respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses stepped inside and he got hit with an arm from the defender that went high.

His speed and his reaction after the hit made it look 100% worse than what it was. You see several of those a game.

If Moses was stretchered off, Rankin would have been given his marching orders you can guarantee that. I don't think it was a send off offence. A send off it a deliberate contact to the head or other forbidden areas.

As for those saying Reynolds didn't look at Farah when dropping down - he didn't need to. Situational awareness tells you where a player is - the only thing that caught him off guard was the state Farah was in.
This is stupid, Reynolds and Farah are good mates who won a state of origin series together.....No way Reynolds would deliberately do that to a friend. The weekend before they were photographed watching the Lebanon test match together at belmore.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This was during the Rep weekend.
robbiefarah

• robbiefarahGood day yesterday watching Lebanon vs Cook Islands at Belmore Sports Ground with my Lebanese brothers @joshreynolds9 and @tim_mannah. Might get the chance to play together for our country of heritage in the World Cup next year

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is stupid, Reynolds and Farah are good mates who won a state of origin series together.....No way Reynolds would deliberately do that to a friend. The weekend before they were photographed watching the Lebanon test match together at belmore.
This is a professional rugby league game.

Your only mates on the field are those wearing the same jersey as you.

Everyone else is there to be destroyed.

Reynolds just wanted to scare Farah by landing on him, he had no idea Farah was KOed hence the reaction afterwards.

The reaction was more of guilt than compassion.

If Reynolds confessed I don't think Farah would care, both guys know it's a high contact sport and what's on the line every week. One the siren ends you are bros again and that concern you have turns back to compassion for a mate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Moses stepped inside and he got hit with an arm from the defender that went high.

His speed and his reaction after the hit made it look 100% worse than what it was. You see several of those a game.
That's funny, I watched most games this weekend and didn't see anyone else almost decapitated with a forearm.

As for those saying Reynolds didn't look at Farah when dropping down - he didn't need to. Situational awareness tells you where a player is - the only thing that caught him off guard was the state Farah was in.
You're forgetting a little thing called adrenaline.

In the moment and he's hyped up on energy, his first concern is "lets get up there chasing the kick through and pin them down there", not "where did that guy that just tried to tackle me go".

Also Josh and Robbie roomed together for SOO... that's where they became good mates.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Looked to me that Reynolds went in for the kill by trying to land on Farahs face with his knees. He obviously saw Farah was in Disneyland and pulled out at the last second landing either side of his head.

He was tripped and fell on Farah ? Sorry I'm not buying that BS, he was clipped at best and that fall was 100% deliberate.

This "caring" we see is a cover up which could have ended up being one of the most disgusting acts ever seen on an NRL field if it went wrong.
Are you serious, mate? I doubt, if many Tigers fans, agree with you

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looked to me that Reynolds went in for the kill by trying to land on Farahs face with his knees. He obviously saw Farah was in Disneyland and pulled out at the last second landing either side of his head.

He was tripped and fell on Farah ? Sorry I'm not buying that BS, he was clipped at best and that fall was 100% deliberate.

This "caring" we see is a cover up which could have ended up being one of the most disgusting acts ever seen on an NRL field if it went wrong.
Marleys second account
The fuk are you on about. You do know it's illegal to tackle the kicking player in the air which is what Farah did? Farah is guilty of his own concussion
Exactly , he ko'd himself..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lebanon 20
Cook island 30
Lebanon bombed 2 trys over the line by knocking it on.
Typical fkn Lebs when the most dumb shit can happen (knocking the ball over the try line) it will happen lol. Is Lebs can't handle pressure all that well which is why we get agressive pretty quick hahaha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As everyone knows I'm not a fan of Reynolds but to say it was intentional, you must be fucking stupid.
I don't get where the argument of Reynolds intentionally hurting Farah anyway? All I saw was Reynolds kicking and then being taken out mid air by Farah so I thought it was a grub tackle by Farah and should have been penalised as it's an illegal play so yeah I dunno

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
They also had coffee before the game along with woodsy and klemmer, this guy is a serious fukcwit, but then again do you expect any less from a Tigers fan .....

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Marleys second account

Exactly , he ko'd himself..
I don't get why no one is talking about his illegal tackle. Just Coz he knocked himself out? They should say look what happens when you try take out a player illegally it can fuk you up by Unaminous karma knockout

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They also had coffee before the game along with woodsy and klemmer, this guy is a serious fukcwit, but then again do you expect any less from a Tigers fan .....
It's getting annoying people from other clubs coming on the kennel lol I don't give a fuk about their opinions or fake truces they seem to make at times.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Typical fkn Lebs when the most dumb shit can happen (knocking the ball over the try line) it will happen lol. Is Lebs can't handle pressure all that well which is why we get agressive pretty quick hahaha.
Lebanon dominated the first half i think it was 14-8 then second half cook island tool over but if lebanon had scored the 2 trys could of been a lebanon win.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't get over the funky music they were playing while Farah was being scraped off the ground .. Fair dinkum

Reactions: DT

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's getting annoying people from other clubs coming on the kennel lol I don't give a fuk about their opinions or fake truces they seem to make at times.
If FaceBreaker a Tigers fan? If he is he needs his face broken lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lebanon dominated the first half i think it was 14-8 then second half cook island tool over but if lebanon had scored the 2 trys could of been a lebanon win.
But they bombed themm..... Wait bombeddddd get it as in Lebanon... As in RPGs and grenades.... As in irony lollll

Status
Not open for further replies.