Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the fox
I actually think Brett Dallas may have given him a pretty good contest over 100m
For me how many games did we win off Hazem’s and for that matter Halligans boot. Also believe ‘Elmagic’ was a better defender as the Fox has been caught out a few times this season that cost the team

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For some reason, in the Kennel clip of Burton and Foxx lighting it up - Foxx is reminding me a lot of Nigel Vagana. I know Foxx has him covered for speed but more the way he moves so well at pace, the longer hair, the confidence after scoring tries. Imagine if we can get the team attack firing like the good old days of Vagana and Co.
I'm gonna go watch me some highlights of that team, now that's good football. We need a number 7 like shifty for starters....

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just came across a cool video called "finding the fox" on YouTube and only just put up in the last hour by the NRL I think..posting vids is not my forte if someone could post it up on here please?
Well worth a watch, poignant and honest did anyone know he had a kid when he was just 16? I didn't...

Anyway at least have a watch kennellers, Ireally enjoyed it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just came across a cool video called "finding the fox" on YouTube and only just put up in the last hour by the NRL I think..posting vids is not my forte if someone could post it up on here please?
Well worth a watch, poignant and honest did anyone know he had a kid when he was just 16? I didn't...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

He is the kind of player you want to play with, enjoy his company and team bonding with, as a special player who backs up his talk and yu can have 100% confidence in to get his job done. Freddie is a fool and robbed Josh and NSW.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven't loved any of our players for a while now, that's surely changed got a couple of man crushes now lol
This guy's one he is a high quality human being.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Depends on who plays centre and if Burton has actually developed any sort of ball playing ability.
JAC wing, Burton centre & Rajab at 6 on the left edge :tearsofjoy:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Your not even correct. To’o is way better. Your congratulating yourself over something that’s completely wrong :sob: :sob: