Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Didn't want to say it incase I offended someone. I suppose I just offended someone because they knew I knew that I will offend someone.
Dwarf is okay, the m word isn't though.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Once the new coach puts a better defensive structure together so he doesn’t have to come out of the line so much then maybe yes.
Matt Utai holds the the number one spot at the minute.
except under bombs

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JAC isn't the best yet...also maybe not no 1 but I too was a big fan of Jason Williams he was great on the wing for us.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Fox is fast and can score tries . . . Elmasri could score tries and kick goals. When the Fox has scored 159 tries OR kicks 891 goals, perhaps he could be considered as good, but not better

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Steve o’brein was great at beating players. A better looking Eric grothe snr type of winger.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Elmasri could also wrap up an attacker or two. Don't forget the points saved from stopping tries.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God I love this bloke. One of the most hilarious and charismatic players I can remember. The sort of bloke you'd love to be around.
In an interview with Weidler in the last few days, he says, "brah can I use ya hotspot" when he was asked how many caps for Australia he has now. lmfao always upbeat, I love it.