Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Fox is fast and can score tries . . . Elmasri could score tries and kick goals. When the Fox has scored 159 tries OR kicks 891 goals, perhaps he could be considered as good, but not better
2 completely different styles of players so cant really compare them. They both have different strengths and weakness's

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes looked great in an average team ,seriously next few years hell be sensational
gotta remember between sacking coaches and having a average team just playing what’s in front of them, he done pretty well. Next year should cement our team with more points. It’s the first year they played together alongside burton etc… now we have more additions and it will take some time but if CC gets them bonding asap then might see a massive improvement in round 1

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As good a player as he is, the best thing about him being a bulldog is his attitude. He bought into the club from day one and showed more passion than most, if not all the guys that have been in the club for years. That is huge. He has taken on a leadership role too. He hasn't just come for a paycheck like many critics suggested. He's shown passion for the club, fans and area and has only played one season! It's all these factors that make me think he's one of the best recruitments we've made in the few decades I've been following the club. He just adds so much.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm seeing Freddy copping alot of flak on social media today for Ado Carr scoring a standard Ado Carr try, all these Muppets not realising his defence was absolutely shocking around the time, going for the hero intercept everytime.

Give Freddy shit for losing, sure, but not this...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm seeing Freddy copping alot of flak on social media today for Ado Carr scoring a standard Ado Carr try, all these Muppets not realising his defence was absolutely shocking around the time, going for the hero intercept everytime.

Nah you're wrong. See yourself out of the forum.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah instead Freddy settled for Crichton who looked like he was dropping shoulders on Casper all night against England

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tbh if Addo Car was around during the early 2000s he would've scored a bucketload more tries with us considering the team we had back then.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fred filter is a racist cum