Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If he plays at his best for the Bulldogs and we win a comp while he is here then he has a chance to go down as the greatest winger the club has ever had.

We've never had a winger with his speed and skill levels before. Just him on the field opens up spaces for others around him.

He is also a winner and hopefully a culture changer.

I'm very excited at what he brings to the club.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he plays at his best for the Bulldogs and we win a comp while he is here then he has a chance to go down as the greatest winger the club has ever had.

We've never had a winger with his speed and skill levels before. Just him on the field opens up spaces for others around him.

Hazem has entered the chat

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's a pure pace whore and an excellent defender but I think he's lacking in things like footwork, offloading ability, power, etc when you compare him to the other top tier wingers in the game. He is the best at what he does though.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's a pure pace whore and an excellent defender but I think he's lacking in things like footwork, offloading ability, power, etc when you compare him to the other top tier wingers in the game. He is the best at what he does though.
He is the best winger in the game alongside Brian To'o.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

At the moment, no, but the potential is there.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris Anderson for mine was the most talented winger we've had and consistently over a number of years.
JAC is definitely up there as one of the best modern day wingers in his own right.
I guess after 4 years when his term with us expires and perhaps beyond, we can revisit the claim as our most talented winger.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I tend to disagree if you watched the storm games over the last few years most tries for ado carr came from olam
He'd have way more if Olam wasn't a hog.