Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he the best winger ever?? Probably not, is he the best thing that’s happened to the dogs in the last ten years, fukn oath, cannot remember the last time a player brought so much of a positive influence on and off the field and continually being in the media spotlight for all the right reasons. What he is doing is going a long way to shining a light on one of the darkest periods in bulldogs history and I can only speak for myself but I am starting to feel proud to be a bulldog again. Thankyou Josh, Keep trotting baby.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is he the best winger ever?? Probably not, is he the best thing that’s happened to the dogs in the last ten years, fukn oath, cannot remember the last time a player brought so much of a positive influence on and off the field and continually being in the media spotlight for all the right reasons. What he is doing is going a long way to shining a light on one of the darkest periods in bulldogs history and I can only speak for myself but I am starting to feel proud to be a bulldog again. Thankyou Josh, Keep trotting baby.
spot on maroon, players bring different gifts to the side.
hazem was no where near the best winger but he resonated to the leb contingent and that brought special values to his legacy.
sometimes our best forwards who seen as the best players brought attributes to the team that cant be replaced, players like folkes, bobcat and jacko.
Fox brings charisma and tries, yes he is not perfect, yes he can let some tries in, but he brings excitement to the team and thats what we need in this era.
special player

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC's star power has skyrocketed after the World Cup. He's potentially the best we've ever had but in fairness to other wingers they need to be judged on their entire careers.

Different eras and different players so I'm not comparing but Anderson, Gearin, Peter Mortimer, Brett Dallas, Halligan, Utai, El Masri and Brett Morris were all great in the respective eras as flankers for the Bulldogs.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Addo-Carr is a freak, in a team that is humming and full of confidence he can go to another level.

He performed extremely well given in the context of our season. In the rep arena he never lets anyone down.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Hazem el Masri is our most talented winger to date. Sure Ado is faster. But Hazem did a lot of amazing X factor type things in his day in both attacked and defence, not including his goal kicking. I will always remember his massive hit on Inglis at a central coast game, was great.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JAC is back!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If he plays at his best for the Bulldogs and we win a comp while he is here then he has a chance to go down as the greatest winger the club has ever had.

We've never had a winger with his speed and skill levels before. Just him on the field opens up spaces for others around him.

He is also a winner and hopefully a culture changer.

I'm very excited at what he brings to the club.
We have actually had someone as fast who also played origin. Brett Dallas

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Although i would say jac has more influence on the side. Dallas wasnt a talker

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We have actually had someone as fast who also played origin. Brett Dallas
I said with his speed and skill level. Dallas didn’t have the skill level of JAC.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potentially yes, but he's only been here a little over a year so still has a way to go to be labelled our best winger ever.

Also have to factor in great players playing in a shit team. Brett Morris was exactly that, but I'd still have Hazem as our best winger ever for what he did for the club over the length of time he was at the club.

Other wingers worthy of mention are Chris Anderson, Steve Gearin, Peter Mortimer, Glen Nissen, Steve O'Brien and Darryl Halligan.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Potentially yes, but he's only been here a little over a year so still has a way to go to be labelled our best winger ever.

Also have to factor in great players playing in a shit team. Brett Morris was exactly that, but I'd still have Hazem as our best winger ever for what he did for the club over the length of time he was at the club.

Other wingers worthy of mention are Chris Anderson, Steve Gearin, Peter Mortimer, Glen Nissen, Steve O'Brien and Darryl Halligan.
Yeh def potentially. If hes does it a bit longer. I dont think u can be our best anything ever if u havent won a premiership with us.