News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's been Souths all along for me. Roberts was always getting moved on and Addo-Carr is obviously boys with Latrell.
Agree. All about them shifting people to make it happen. If Souths weren't in it, I'd say we'd be in with a decent chance. Now? Guess we'll see next week

Malla

Reaction score
DWZ was a winger that was out of form at the Panthers who wanted to move him on, a reject if I was to give him a label. I don't think you can compare the two. Did anyone want to sign DWZ at the time? I felt like it was a bit out of the blue and not a big name. JAC actually has strengths and shows them consistently. Also there is a lot of talk around him because he's a BIG name.
Why can't you compare the 2? Both are wingers. DWZ received fullback money at the Dogs and we clearly saw he can't play the position consistently. JAC is a winger. Never played a game in top grade at fullback so you can't really talk about JAC strengths to be a plus if we are going to sign him as a FB. He's a winger and his strengths as a winger are obvious, but he is not a fullback. Maybe now there's a reason why we are the favourites to sign him because nobody wants to sign him as a fullback lol.

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
JAC wouldnt play fullback at souths. They aready have Latrell and then theres Allan who plays fullback and wing. So do they need another winger....an expensive one?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
JAC wouldnt play fullback at souths. They aready have Latrell and then theres Allan who plays fullback and wing. So do they need another winger....an expensive one?
They don’t need another winger, but they'd be happy to take one when he is JAC. Plus, I reckon JAC would be happy to play wing and not fullback if it comes to Souths so he can be with his best mate Loltrell Mitchell.

I still reckon JAC will be a Rabbit.

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
They don’t need another winger, but they'd be happy to take one when he is JAC. Plus, I reckon JAC would be happy to play wing and not fullback if it comes to Souths so he can be with his best mate Loltrell Mitchell.

If youre correct along with Arrow they will have a great roster.

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah exactly lol and I would argue that Allen is a better fullback than Lattrell. They played much better brand of footy with him there, his support play is way more advanced than Lattrell.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If SouFFs can't find anyone to sign Roberts they'll just medically retire him...
I was hopeful that we'd sign Latrell last year, purely because of his ability to attract other players.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

he has the dna

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon this was the plan all along, Roberts out JAC in. JAC would probably play there for less then we would offer him just to be with his mates and let’s face it a better chance of a premiership next year with the rabbits then the dogs. I reckon Souths will get him for 100k less then we offer.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I reckon this was the plan all along, Roberts out JAC in. JAC would probably play there for less then we would offer him just to be with his mates and let’s face it a better chance of a premiership next year with the rabbits then the dogs. I reckon Souths will get him for 100k less then we offer.
If he does do that then we should steal Campbell Graham or Jaxson Paulo