John Kite signs with the Storm for 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame shame. but hey it really is his loss for leaving, the storm arent all there cracked up to be anymore.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Melbourne have probably been the most well performed team after years of GF success

All other teams fall off the face of the earth, they have held it together alright

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
My point is that Hannant, Hodgson, Armit and Hickey are doing the job sensationally and that Moore has made the right decisions. The problem with Kite is himself and no one at the club. He chose to give up and take the easy way out. He had people in his ear saying get a release, get a release and the like. I'm sure without talking to anyone that the club is happy to see him go and more so some of his crew go.

If these young up and coming players think they are all that and don't won't to take the clubs advise on board, then Good riddance to John Kite.
As I have the utmost faith in the club and the players they are trying to produce.
Matto when you say the club is happy to see some of his crew go. Who is this crew? Are they other players or just friends or hangarounds?

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Well Melbourne has done more right in the last 3 or 4 years then the Dogs

so who's to say we have the winning hand this time ;)
We have the best coach, best CEO and best board in the game now. Our front row depth is quite good. Kite carried on too much this year and dropped his work-rate at training. See how he goes in Melbourne. I hope he does good, but the Bulldogs made the best decision for the club.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
We have the best coach, best CEO and best board in the game now. Our front row depth is quite good. Kite carried on too much this year and dropped his work-rate at training. See how he goes in Melbourne. I hope he does good, but the Bulldogs made the best decision for the club.
You sound like a 10 year old Matt lol

My pokemon card is the best, my deck is the best and I'm unbeatable bohaha

I hope the Dogs made the right call, but if they didn't I wont be too happy lol

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't know who is in the wrong here, the club or Kite, but it seems that the new club policy is to purchase, purchase, purchase. At the end of the day I want our club to win but i guess there will not be stars that will be at our club for a long time, aka; Hazem, Lamb, Mortimers & Hughes

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
I don't know who is in the wrong here, the club or Kite, but it seems that the new club policy is to purchase, purchase, purchase. At the end of the day I want our club to win but i guess there will not be stars that will be at our club for a long time, aka; Hazem, Lamb, Mortimers & Hughes
Barba? ;)

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All we need now is Barba released.

LOL jks jks

Nah im prety dissapointed that Kite is gone, he had so much potential to be a beast of a front rower. Though i guess you cant hang around in second division forever after a taste of FG. Plus the Storm are a good side and will always be competitive with the re-signings they have made. All the best.

bugden

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
kite has been touted as the next big thing but so far has done very little when given his chance. dont blame him. i do hope we either blood another junior, a la paki, or we buy another prop. we could do with some more depth up front to compliment hodgo, polar bear, armpit, and luva.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
everytime he played he got smashed...no great loss...good luck

silva

Utility
Reaction score
lol no big loss
As long as Ben Hannant stays we will have a first-class frontrow for the next few years. Whoevers there will feed off him

I

iYike

I guess that's what happens when you don't play your juniors, they leave. Don't worry you still have Morrin and Leano.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
obviously the coaching staff weren't happy with him

if he aint putting in, which is a shame, then he is welcome to leave

kev knows best

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Terribly disappointed to see him go, he was one of the players I was looking forward to see play this year.

All the best to him, maybe a change in environment will do him good.

Status
Not open for further replies.