JMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm starting to think JMK and Lewis both need another year in the gym, but many want them in the team due to their namesakes only.
I'd prepare to bring in Nu Brown as a utility or a 4th forward for better momentum throughout.

Last edited:

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liicha looks goid running from dummy half but his service still looks very ordinary, especially when he fatigues. JMK looks the goods and should definitely get some more time on the field.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem is our forwards are getting dominated like little bitches.
I have been a critic of Frawley but I think it is hard on him to drop him when the forwards are playing so shit.
Frawley is bad in defence however and Pay needs to urgently fix our defence. Given up 24 points then 18 points in the first half first two games.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
While the season is early I would be giving Cleeland or Lewis a shot with Foran to see if we can do better. Frawley (behind a whooped forward pack) has had a quick chance and we need to see if their is other options. Nothing wrong with Lichaa, probably top 2-3 players both games so far, definitely needs to run more from DH.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The problem is our forwards are getting dominated like little bitches.
I have been a critic of Frawley but I think it is hard on him to drop him when the forwards are playing so shit.
Frawley is bad in defence however and Pay needs to urgently fix our defence. Given up 24 points then 18 points in the first half first two games.
If Woods isn't going to show any aggression at all then he needs to come off the bench. I thought his and Klem's bromance would benefit but seeing nothing from Woods so far. Gotta have controlled aggression to start the game and set the platform.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm starting to think JMK and Lewis both need another year in the gym, but many want them in the team due to their namesakes only.
I'd prepare to bring in Nu Brown as a utility or a 4th forward for better momentum throughout.
Lewis did fine in the trials against seasoned FGers so I don't see why we can't give him a go, every other team is giving young halves a chance why can't we?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frawley has 2 tries and 3 or 4 assists in two losing games and you feel sorry for foran?
As per usual there so many people bagging the wrong players and making them scapegoats for our shit form.
Our problem lies in our forwards. We have the australian front row and they are being dominated. Throw in jackson who is totally out of form, and a bench thats not offering a lot.
If klemmer could run like a crazed fucking dog instead of a cat, and jackson didnt miss crucial mistakes, and we change up our bench or at least name players we intend to use then we will do better.
But frawley is not the problem. Your smarter then this klil. At least i hope so!
I know an insufficient half when I see one believe me. Watch the way he stops and props in attack after Foran takes it to the line... AND I cant stand his ability to do something great then follow it with a crucial mistake AND he cant defend AND he cant read plays which is shocking for a half AND I cant believe in a time where we have no chance at winning the comp we continue to WASTE our time with him when we have 2 up n comers in Lewis and JMK getting no early NRL experience for the future.

YES You do have a point that the rest of the team don't do enough to help him but
his just pointless to have there right now.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Woods isn't going to show any aggression at all then he needs to come off the bench. I thought his and Klem's bromance would benefit but seeing nothing from Woods so far. Gotta have controlled aggression to start the game and set the platform.
Both need to start running on to the ball... that's all it is. This DES catch then run shit has got to go!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Both need to start running on to the ball... that's all it is. This DES catch then run shit has got to go!
Yes, Woods needs some mongrel though. Nothing worse then seeing a placid forward not getting angry when they are being dominated.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you Benji Marshall. Trying to get your brother into the starting side.
Are you Benji Marshall. Trying to get your brother into the starting side.
Haha! Hey EB18

Not at all mate, just a player I have high hopes for after seeing him in the trials..we all have a player we like an this kids a talent!

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay needs to show he doesn't persevere with dog shit. Send them to reggies and if reggies don't work out flush the whole fucking lot as soon as our cap woes are sorted. Huge gut and clean (including reserves and juniors) is the only solution I can see to our current dilemma.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How is setting up/scoring tries a problem/reason to drop him???? Im not suggesting im his biggest fan, but he has offered more then most of our players in the past two games!!!
As for lewis in pretty sure he is not in the top 29.........
Brenko Lee syndrome. Setup one or two tries, but let twice as many in.

That's fine if you are up by 30, but when you are chasing a lead, it can cost us games.

Lewis is in Top 30.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :grinning:

I think JMK is good off the bench in that utility role (similar to what Nu Brown has done at other clubs). Lichaa has the #9 spot, but I do not believe Frawley is the answer. He just drains any momentum when the ball gets to him. Problem is though he is setting up and scoring tries.

If JMK looks like a potential partner for Foran, then Pay should be swapping him into the halves for 30 minutes a game and seeing how he goes. If he fires there is the answer. If he chokes, then that isn't the spot for him.

That would also allow an opening for Lewis (who I believe would be a great partner alongside Foran and he's tough as well).
Agreed with Lewis, get him in and give him a crack.. Frawley isn’t what we need..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brenko Lee syndrome. Setup one or two tries, but let twice as many in.

That's fine if you are up by 30, but when you are chasing a lead, it can cost us games.

Lewis is in Top 30.
When did frawley let a try in??????? Jackson on the other hand.....but your not bagging him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dumb thread after a loss #6487. Replace Lichaa with a junior. LIchaa has probably been our best in the last half dozen matches we played, but hey lets drop him. Should also drop Woods for his haircut, its just as rational.

Yep, plenty of dumbass threads in here after any loss, its how the kennel rolls, but this idea is the dumbest ive seen for a while.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis did fine in the trials against seasoned FGers so I don't see why we can't give him a go, every other team is giving young halves a chance why can't we?
Lewis doesn't look quite ready, a little raw perhaps. Plus he will be a massive target with his pedigree as soon as he steps up to the plate. However yes, we might have to serve him up early.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How is setting up/scoring tries a problem/reason to drop him???? Im not suggesting im his biggest fan, but he has offered more then most of our players in the past two games!!!
As for lewis in pretty sure he is not in the top 29.........
My sentiments exactly. First time I have ever seen a bloke baked for setting up and scoring tries.....

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Although JMK is bigger than I thought, Brown is doing everything right in the reggies and is a bigger body. Not sure if he can kick in general play but he does seem to have the other aspects covered in his game. I think they are all worth persevering with but for mine Brown is moving ahead of the other two at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.