Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys, new here!!

I think JMK should get a crack at 6 or 9 and replace either Frawley or lichaa. Good player with heaps of potential !! and could be the spark we need right now,thoughts??

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cogger will be ahead of him as will Lewis eventually imo. So that leaves him as a utility and i prefer Dene Halatau type players on the bench that can cover hooker, back-row and centre if needed... So i only have ever really seen him as a back up option tbh.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For this season, one of either JMK or Lewis needs to be ahead of Frawley.

The one that misses out can come on off the bench.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :grinning:

I think JMK is good off the bench in that utility role (similar to what Nu Brown has done at other clubs). Lichaa has the #9 spot, but I do not believe Frawley is the answer. He just drains any momentum when the ball gets to him. Problem is though he is setting up and scoring tries.

If JMK looks like a potential partner for Foran, then Pay should be swapping him into the halves for 30 minutes a game and seeing how he goes. If he fires there is the answer. If he chokes, then that isn't the spot for him.

That would also allow an opening for Lewis (who I believe would be a great partner alongside Foran and he's tough as well).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I think JMK is good off the bench in that utility role (similar to what Nu Brown has done at other clubs). Lichaa has the #9 spot, but I do not believe Frawley is the answer. He just drains any momentum when the ball gets to him. Problem is though he is setting up and scoring tries.

If JMK looks like a potential partner for Foran, then Pay should be swapping him into the halves for 30 minutes a game and seeing how he goes. If he fires there is the answer. If he chokes, then that isn't the spot for him.

That would also allow an opening for Lewis (who I believe would be a great partner alongside Foran and he's tough as well).
Hey mr invisible.. thanks

I agree, I just see some good things in JMK! and as you say, pay should give him a little time there to see what he’s got..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

How is setting up/scoring tries a problem/reason to drop him???? Im not suggesting im his biggest fan, but he has offered more then most of our players in the past two games!!!
As for lewis in pretty sure he is not in the top 29.........

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frawkey needs to go... I am starting to feel sorry for Foran out there.
Frawley has 2 tries and 3 or 4 assists in two losing games and you feel sorry for foran?
As per usual there so many people bagging the wrong players and making them scapegoats for our shit form.
Our problem lies in our forwards. We have the australian front row and they are being dominated. Throw in jackson who is totally out of form, and a bench thats not offering a lot.
If klemmer could run like a crazed fucking dog instead of a cat, and jackson didnt miss crucial mistakes, and we change up our bench or at least name players we intend to use then we will do better.
But frawley is not the problem. Your smarter then this klil. At least i hope so!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys, new here!!

I think JMK should get a crack at 6 or 9 and replace either Frawley or lichaa. Good player with heaps of potential !! and could be the spark we need right now,thoughts??
Welcome to the world of bipolar. Heres your ticket for a front row seat.
To be honest, i cant agree with you at all on this. Lichaa has been one of our best in the past two games, and is a proven 80 min player, while frawley has two tries and 3 or 4 try assists in two losing games.
JMK was pretty solid in his first game, and dropped the ball on his first touch in his second and offered very little more in his short time on the field. So in my mind there is no reason he should replace either of these players.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of bipolar. Heres your ticket for a front row seat.
To be honest, i cant agree with you at all on this. Lichaa has been one of our best in the past two games, and is a proven 80 min player, while frawley has two tries and 3 or 4 try assists in two losing games.
JMK was pretty solid in his first game, and dropped the ball on his first touch in his second and offered very little more in his short time on the field. So in my mind there is no reason he should replace either of these players.
Cheers Flamebouyant

Just my opinion , I just see a spark an think JMK could surprise if given more time in one of the two positions.

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cheers Flamebouyant

Just my opinion is all, I agree with what you say, as I said I just see a spark an think JMK could surprise if given the chance.
I respect your opinion, and i try my best to do this with most posters. But on this topic i juat dont think he has shown anywhere enough to be considered a starting half. No where near. Maybe after a dozen games off the bench and he is still performing well he could be considered, but certainly not at this point in my opinion.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I respect your opinion, and i try my best to do this with most posters. But on this topic i juat dont think he has shown anywhere enough to be considered a starting half. No where near. Maybe after a dozen games off the bench and he is still performing well he could be considered, but certainly not at this point in my opinion.
Well let’s hope he performs well and cements a starting spot,then we will see what he can really do

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome to the kennel logan. I'm with you mate - he's not far off that #6 jumper. Showed some really classy touches when given a chance in the halves during the trial games.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome to the kennel logan. I'm with you mate - he's not far off that #6 jumper. Showed some really classy touches when given a chance in the halves during the trial games.
Thanks Lord..

That’s exactly how I see it,he is a classy player and will be a superstar..glad Someone else has seen the potential in this kid

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you Benji Marshall. Trying to get your brother into the starting side.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm not convinced yet. I'd like to see him have go at 6 back end of game to see what he can do before making judgement...

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Absolutely, Pay needs to find a spot in the 17 for both JMK and Lewis and whilst he’s at it, beef up our bench with the likes of Tualau, Ogden, To’omaga and Co.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Lord..

That’s exactly how I see it,he is a classy player and will be a superstar..glad Someone else has seen the potential in this kid
If there’s any positivity to draw from, it’s the unearthing of JMK which just wouldn’t have happened when you consider the way it used to be. Special mention to the Mbye switch to fb (great move) and RFM playing big minutes (one of our best and most aggressive runners).

Status
Not open for further replies.