JMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mehhh would of preferred Lewis or cleeland leave JMK for utility on the bench...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mehhh would of preferred Lewis or cleeland leave JMK for utility on the bench...
I felt he should get a shot an made a thread about it an got it right, a lot won’t be happy or convinced.. but I for one am glad my wish came true haha!!

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nu Brown is ahead expecting to see him at 5/8. Tbh guys neither changes will make a large impact on our team . We just need to aim up and we can win games with either of the three . Too me they are all in the same class . The reason why we are losing games is not because of Frawley only . Jacko been terrible same goes by Elliot . Our line speed is shithouse. Lichaa can not play to a system and history shows the clubs with the best systems win comps . Our end of sets are terrible because of the lack of metres / positioning on the field we are ending them at such as sideline . (This happens most of the times because of Lichaa running out of dummy half on the fourth and then shifting it too the edge . Not a smart game manager !!

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are good luck on the weekend hope you kill it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry
If you are good luck on the weekend hope you kill it.
Sorry EB18, I’m just another kenneler that had an opinion on who I thought should get a go, a lot of people shot me down! Hey I’m very suprised this is happening. Can’t believe my opinion turned reality.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wached most of the Reggies game on the Weeked, agree he has some zip, scored a nice try at the line. SOmething we cant seem to do. I have faith in Pay though, only round 2.
So it’s actually happening !!!!??

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why is there two threads on the same subject

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Good move.. And with brown on the bench it will give us some much needed pace around the ruck...
If woods can offload to these two via second phase we can cause trouble through the middle... Frawley and foran are way to slow

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
While the season is early I would be giving Cleeland or Lewis a shot with Foran to see if we can do better. Frawley (behind a whooped forward pack) has had a quick chance and we need to see if their is other options. Nothing wrong with Lichaa, probably top 2-3 players both games so far, definitely needs to run more from DH.
Lichaa is leading 'runs from dummy half' with 11,next are Cameron McInnes 9,Nene Macdonald 8,Andrew McCullough and Damien Cook both on 7.If he runs more gone is the element of surprise and will end up 1 out carries.And what's interesting are 2 important stats for our marquee signings, Foran leads 'line engaged' with 23 and Woods 'offloads' with 7.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How haha. Fuck me have you watched any footy this year?? Klemmer has done NOTHING, doesn't even look like he's interested but at least Woods is getting some second phase play happening, you can tell he's having a go. Klemmer just dawdles up to the line then gets put on his back, he's doing fuck all so far this season. Thats how

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
How haha. Fuck me have you watched any footy this year?? Klemmer has done NOTHING, doesn't even look like he's interested but at least Woods is getting some second phase play happening, you can tell he's having a go. Klemmer just dawdles up to the line then gets put on his back, he's doing fuck all so far this season. Thats how
I disagree

Malla

Reaction score
He has certainly made more yardage than Klemmer in the first two games. Plus he actually has an offload in his game. Klemmer is far too one dimensional at this stage of his career.
Yeah the offload from Woods is so good for us and helps us get a role on. Klemmer sometimes pins his ears back and focuses too much on leg drive as opposed to the second phase play but either way both offer something different I wouldnt say either is better, they compliment each other well.

Malla

Reaction score
Did what was asked of him. Kept it simple, happy to see him ahead of Frawley.
He will struggle when teams start picking him apart and running at him more but he has a lot of FG about him already. Was very impressive today, wasn't expecting that from him. Did his job and did it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.