Reaction score
Great kid..plays with his heart...
Not sure why pay is keen on sezer..
we do need a goal kicker though

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe easy metres, definitely not the hard metres. At this stage all we need is Prop's that run hard and tackle hard, have to earn the right to pass it and we haven't. I would take 1 Klem over 2 Wood's.
Yep like I said earlier woods is on holiday at the dogs he got out played by tolman tonight!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Woods was very solid in our first two games but very very ordinary tonight!
I was never keen on having woods at the dogs he doesn't dominate the ruck at all a lot of people rate him because of his offloads but if teams shut the ball down like they did tonight he's a passenger (1 offload tonight)

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK did everything the coach expected of him.

A real handful when he takes on the line.

He’s better in defence than people gave him credit for.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree about the gym for both but JMK is tougher than I gave him credit for he got fucken smashed a few times tonight and just bounced straight back up,I think it was Gillard from memory and he didn't miss
JMK was great tonight and he is a tough little bugger. He will be even better with another 5kg on him which he can work on this year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good starting debut for us, individually he was good in defence and slotted in extremely well on the left edge. Was tough with and without the ball and he chimed in well with the ball without doing anything amazing.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey guys, new here!!

I think JMK should get a crack at 6 or 9 and replace either Frawley or lichaa. Good player with heaps of potential !! and could be the spark we need right now,thoughts??
Agree

He is a smart footballer didn't over play his hand and got early ball to Mbye.

Very good defender, looked like the fittest player on the field.

Looks like our best option for 6 or 9 right now.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK showed tonight that not only is this kid a tough competitor with a massive up side to him, he is also a class act. Benji must be proud of his baby brother. I never thought much of his signing at first but this kid could in time turn out to be a diamond in the rough. Good on you Jeremy congads on you FG debut and on your new extended Bulldogs contract I'm happy you traded your steel capped work boots for a pair of footy boots. Keep up the good work and for God's sake don't give Pay any reason to give Frawley another sniff at FG.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Tough little bugger. Showes some promising signs tonight. We should persist with him. We may not even need Cogger if this guy nails down that 6 jumper.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He got cleaned out twice straight back to his feet

But if Sezer comes as rumoured I push JMK back to bench as Sezer goal kicks and general kicking is needed

Pogboom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Played well did his job loved the fact that he kept getting straight back up after getting smashed in tackles by pretty much saying is that all you got hopefully he stays in the 5/8 spot for the rest of the season

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This kid has class written all over him. From his pass selection to his toughness. His tackling technical is great also. Will only get better.

These Marshall boys have very good genes.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fully good, looked slippery, if he stays uninjured could be a good year.

Status
Not open for further replies.