Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Is there a new charge i.e suspected of eating someone.

How do we reckon Latrell will end up post career..same same but fatter.
Latrell had a guts like that hanging over his shorts last night, he's getting a head start. He will look like Ricky May by 2025.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There’s a lot of issues with the case , I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets off ( lol ) no pun intended, due to a second retrial being a hung ( lol ) jury

I’ll see myself out … I have a taxi waiting
Don't wanna go over old ground but makes 0 sense. Who goes into a joint to rape/assault a woman with a cab waiting ?

From what I heard he met mum and whatever but I'm thinking reasonable doubt (too many cop shows). Then a hung jury so some reckons he weren't guilty or not enough proof whatever.

What happens if it's another hung jury......move on or go again ?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't wanna go over old ground but makes 0 sense. Who goes into a joint to rape/assault a woman with a cab waiting ?

From what I heard he met mum and whatever but I'm thinking reasonable doubt (too many cop shows). Then a hung jury so some reckons he weren't guilty or not enough proof whatever.

Up to the DPP, they review the decision, if they have more evidence then they'll have another go, but if not they may decide to call it kwits.

Always a Bulldog

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is what we know about him;
He’s a houso from minto known to be an absolute fuckwit. He’s not used to being knocked back by chicks and did apparently say he was pissed off he got a cab there for no sex.

He settled a rape case out of court in the U.S and also bit a girl in a nightclub in Sydney which he was accused of doing again here.

I get what you’re saying about reasonable doubt but I personally think he’s as guilty as sin and I’m glad he’s already done some time even if he uses a highly paid legal team to get off this time

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

But he’s already admitted that she said no to sexual intercourse but then he has said she said yes to other things in order to “please her”.. so it isn’t that far fetched to possibly admit that maybe she was taken advantage of, he had a cab waiting that’s taking him all the way back to SYD so it’s possible to think his mindset was that he wasn’t leaving without pleasing himself instead.

But I really feel for the jury, I wouldn’t be surprised if it becomes a hung jury again.. it’s a difficult decision to make

Last edited:

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whatever the jury says not in like this case but if you go up for sexual assault even if you're innocent.....you're rep is screwed anyway

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Might get bail pending appeal.