Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Remember when he went in on Bryson Goodwin with his knees in the semi in 2009?

What a Karmichael.

That's Karmichael, with a Capital C ;)
Is that the one where he got defended by everyone including the media his coach and said it’s nothing It’s just not in his game get over it Bulldogs or was that Slater? How is it not in his game he just literally did it infront of my eyes.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hayne was always a lazy trainer. Talk that he only did stretches and avoided other stuff.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Is that the one where he got defended by everyone including the media his coach and said it’s nothing It’s just not in his game get over it Bulldogs or was that Slater? How is it not in his game he just literally did it infront of my eyes.
Yeah that's it - and the media wanted him to play in the GF the following week when he should have been suspended.

Then that dickhead Slater did the same thing in the 2012 GF to Inu.

Bunch of f**kwits.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s on the Mahoney diet!
If Flanagan shows a lot of improvement next year, a decent portion of it will be because we've got a hooker who distributes the ball with a bit of a clue as to where there's defensive weakness and with good enough timing to hit the forwards on their chest without them having to slow down to facilitate it. So he'll provide direction and allow the pack to build momentum. I don't care if he hasn't got a six pack or isn't shredded. He'll do more to get the team on the front foot than Flanagan has since arriving.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If Flanagan shows a lot of improvement next year, a decent portion of it will be because we've got a hooker who distributes the ball with a bit of a clue as to where there's defensive weakness and with good enough timing to hit the forwards on their chest without them having to slow down to facilitate it. So he'll provide direction and allow the pack to build momentum. I don't care if he hasn't got a six pack or isn't shredded. He'll do more to get the team on the front foot than Flanagan has since arriving.
Not if he plays the way he played for the majority of this year, he won’t.

If I improve it will be all me, baby!