Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
congratulations to the jury in this trial.
This piece filth is an animal and certainly gives weight to the accusations of the American women who also said she was raped by Hayne. I recall a number of posters here on the kennel sided with Hayne on that accusation.
However people who have experience dealing with sexual predators and victims know the truth when they hear it.
Over to the Judge now to take this animal off the streets for a long time.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Any idea of sentencing guidelines ? ..... I’m guessing 6 with 2 non parole ... but possibly suspended due to profile

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
congratulations to the jury in this trial.
This piece filth is an animal and certainly gives weight to the accusations of the American women who also said she was raped by Hayne. I recall a number of posters here on the kennel sided with Hayne on that accusation.
However people who have experience dealing with sexual predators and victims know the truth when they hear it.
Over to the Judge now to take this animal off the streets for a long time.
Asking for facts and evidence isnt siding with hayne..its not like women are incapable of telling mistruths.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good. I hope they make an example of him and put him away for a long time rather than wrapping him in the cotton wool of celebrity.
Hayne has had his day in court and been found guilty of a pretty heinous crime... a long prison sentence, in a prison worthy of the crime committed, a civil suit, being registered as a sexual offender etc... deserves it all

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No doubt he’ll appeal but as I’ve said previously the fact he was in trouble for biting a girl at the roxy shithole, paid off a girl in America for a rape, was charged with this, is just a grub AND played for Parra is not looking good for him. So sad haha

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No doubt he’ll appeal but as I’ve said previously the fact he was in trouble for biting a girl at the roxy shithole, paid off a girl in America for a rape, was charged with this, is just a grub AND played for Parra is not looking good for him. So sad haha
Yeah, but even with the money he likely earned playing footy - two trials and a potential appeal phase with SC Barristers must burn a sizeable hole in the old wallet!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Taking into account this wasn't the first accusation leveled at him ...

Good to see some justice from it all however still think he'll appeal and get off.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What is the true definition of Rape? Is it the same as a Sexual
Assault? I honestly wouldn't want to be a young fellow these day's. All I know is that I raise my boys to respect women and their requests.