Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so the only requirement to have sex is they come in room. How many times did you bang your mum when growing up. No wonder it seems natural to you. Incest also is a crime.
What? She obviously got the shits that she figured he was only there for one reason, he is a stranger and was drunk yet she let him into her bedroom.
To me, that is a serious red flag.
If she intended to have sex with him regardless of the cab and let him in her room and then changed her mind, then yes, i would not use this example as she is entitled to change her mind by all means.
But neither of us were in the room and we can only try and extrapolate based on the events around it.
I doubt her testimony.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 juries have not be able to find Jarred Haynes innocent. In the most recent case every single member of the jury has come to the conclusion that after looking at all possible evidence they is no possibility of Jayne being innocent. Every member on that jury is absolutely certain hayne raped. I might tend to believe people who have all the facts as well as hayne previously paying of someone already for rape in America (his 2nd victim).
There was at least 1 juror (maybe more) that found him not guilty.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares why she invited him into the bedroom.

She could have been naked and in bed in front of him and is still allowed to change her mind.

I have never heard of this text. Maybe you better check your sources.
Neither of us were in the room and we can only extrapolate based on the events surrounding the incident.
I doubt her testimony as i find it highly improbable that she said he is not getting sex tonight yet proceeded to let a drunken stranger who is there only for sex into your bedroom.
Let me try and find the text

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just because a JURY finds you guilty or not guilty, it does not necessarily mean you are objectively guilty or not.
They are human beings who ALL have biases.
What!!! Yes it does, it is the basis of the criminal justice system the jury trial. It is fundamental to natural justice.
Hayne was found guilty by a jury of his peers......therefore he is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

And what about you, quoting things as fact that where never said and never happened. What's that about?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Neither of us were in the room and we can only extrapolate based on the events surrounding the incident.
I doubt her testimony as i find it highly improbable that she said he is not getting sex tonight yet proceeded to let a drunken stranger who is there only for sex into your bedroom.
Let me try and find the text
Like you said, you and I weren't there, but you state it as fact that she invited him up to her bedroom for sex?

In your mind is it not possible that she invited him up there for a chat?

And even if she did invite him up for sex she is still allowed to change her mind.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What? She obviously got the shits that she figured he was only there for one reason, he is a stranger and was drunk yet she let him into her bedroom.
To me, that is a serious red flag.
If she intended to have sex with him regardless of the cab and let him in her room and then changed her mind, then yes, i would not use this example as she is entitled to change her mind by all means.
But neither of us were in the room and we can only try and extrapolate based on the events around it.
I doubt her testimony.
And thats what i find poor as well the judge saying the victim repeatedly said no , it was her word against his how can the judge say this in sentencing?

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What!!! Yes it does, it is the basis of the criminal justice system the jury trial. It is fundamental to natural justice.
Hayne was found guilty by a jury of his peers......therefore he is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

And what about you, quoting things as fact that where never said and never happened. What's that about?
Your making sense Trafford, please don’t confuse the guy. When stupidity has access to the internet.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like you said, you and I weren't there, but you state it as fact that she invited him up to her bedroom for sex?

In your mind is it not possible that she invited him up there for a chat?

And even if she did invite him up for sex she is still allowed to change her mind.
He said " IF " she invited him to her room for sex.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe the quote was

'Again, if you had NO INTENTION of having sex with a drunken stranger, why would you let them in your bedroom?"

That to me, @Northern Beaches dog is drawing the conclusion that there is no other reason to invite him up to her room other than sex.

Happy to be corrected by @Northern Beaches dog if I have come to the wrong conclusion.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your argument makes no sense. You know she was aware the cab was there and that’s why she changed her mind. Last time I checked when a woman feels used as you put it, that doesn’t make her feel turned on, quite the opposite. A little force required, hence the blood. Tell me, how many willing women have you slept with who have left blood all over the bed and sheets because of an injury you have caused during sex? I haven’t had any. But I also have not raped any woman.
[/QUOTEOr maybe you bite your nail
I believe the quote was

'Again, if you had NO INTENTION of having sex with a drunken stranger, why would you let them in your bedroom?"

That to me, @Northern Beaches dog is drawing the conclusion that there is no other reason to invite him up to her room other than sex.

Happy to be corrected by @Northern Beaches dog if I have come to the wrong conclusion.
And he wrote "IF: she intended to have sex with him!
If she intended to have sex with him regardless of the cab and let him in her room and then changed her mind, then yes,

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And he wrote "IF: she intended to have sex with him!
If she intended to have sex with him regardless of the cab and let him in her room and then changed her mind, then yes,
You cant just ignore one line and quote the next out of context what are you a Labour politician

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the quote was

Seems like hes just asking a question and hoping for a legitimate answer anyway we will never know

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You cant just ignore one line and quote the next out of context what are you a Labour politician
Quoting yourself and using politics in a rape case.................................................right, ok then

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems like hes just asking a question and hoping for a legitimate answer anyway we will never know
Sounds to me like he cannot think of another reason why this would happen and has already drawn a conclusion.

No 'if' in there though.

But like I said he is free to correct me on what he meant.

Last edited:

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So OJ Simpson is REALLY innocent?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
To be fair northernbeach dog comment is true. I read it somewhere in the papers the other day too. Something about texting him like “wow can’t believe you left like that” something along these lines.

It was something I found odd too. I find it very odd he had this in America too. He clearly has made some bad choices but like others have said it doesn’t matter if she was sending nudes and saying she can’t wait to Fick him. She can change her mind especially if she’s got the shits he rocked up and held the taxi clearly there for a fuck and to bail.

Though it certainly does show her character and that she was at the very least stating she wanted to fuck him and sending nudes. It’s odd. I don’t know what happened in there. None of us do. Though obviously there is something more to this as I can’t imagine a jury finding him guilty based so far.

I know I read the police used her phone with her texting to try and get admitting etc. as I said I assume there is more evidence otherwise he couldn’t of been found guilty of rape.

It’s very much like de belin for me. Clearly a piece of shit (he’s worse in my books with a pregnant wife at home while he’s either gang banging or raping ) though what I’ve read and seen it is just so hard to not see a woman who potentially was enjoying no doubt free drinks and whatever else and her attention being lifted with “famous footy players” and perhaps when not seeing a relationship or whatever it has turn nasty.

Though again I stress clearly the jury know more than we do. If they are guilty they deserve the book chucked at them! Though these days so many women are playing those cards.

Glad I’m happily married and not 20 in this time lol.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And thats what i find poor as well the judge saying the victim repeatedly said no
So OJ Simpson is REALLY innocent?
Spit out what you are trying to say!
You are dancing around the edges.

I think you are saying the OJ Simpson jury got it wrong.
So it's possible the Hayne Jury got it wrong?
An intellectually bankrupt argument as far as I'm concerned as one case had nothing to do with the other.

Also from your posts it seems like you have very limited or incorrect knowledge of facts.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who hasn't had a least 1 chick be keen as shit then go cold on you?
She's probably been a bit star struck by hayne, women think shit through a bit , while the texting was one she be thinking is this a chance for a new life being with a rich footballer blah blah blah. Hayne rocks up blind with a cab waiting out front " this is not how she planned it, hayne drunk already has an ego as it is thinks " im hayne she wants me" being a bit forceful She's a bit shellshoked and confused he keeps going she says no. Hayne should of stopped, if he was the good" Christian he claims to be this wouldn't of happened from the start,he was in a situation like this previously and no lessons learned or responsibility for actions accepted. And still now he doesn't get it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who hasn't had a least 1 chick be keen as shit then go cold on you?
She's probably been a bit star struck by hayne, women think shit through a bit , while the texting was one she be thinking is this a chance for a new life being with a rich footballer blah blah blah. Hayne rocks up blind with a cab waiting out front " this is not how she planned it, hayne drunk already has an ego as it is thinks " im hayne she wants me" being a bit forceful She's a bit shellshoked and confused he keeps going she says no. Hayne should of stopped, if he was the good" Christian he claims to be this wouldn't of happened from the start,he was in a situation like this previously and no lessons learned or responsibility for actions accepted. And still now he doesn't get it.
Was he married at the time?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was he married at the time?
No he just got married, he " retired" from the nfl may 2016 funnily enough the same time the sexual assault report was made , met that chick on instagram got her knocked up broke up met that other chick on instagram , during the court case he got married went to bible school, funnily enough also he become more " religious " when he fled the states. There's a bit of a pattern there luckily the judge didn't buy his bullshit and called him out on it.