Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t like Hayne as a person, but I think he got a raw deal, which was partly brought on by his own decision to speed up the trial which resulted in the second trial being moved from Newcastle to Sydney.

Up in Newcastle the jury was hung and unable to reach a verdict.

He then had the prospect of an 8-9 month Wait for court availability in Newcastle or he could opt to speed up the trial by moving it to Sydney.

Any decent lawyer would have told him that is an idiotic idea because the demographics of a Sydney jury is going to be far less favourable in a rape case than a Newcastle jury would be.

He then suffered the unfortunate timing of having the lead news story on every national news outlet during his second trial being about the chick in Parliament House.

The only thing in those jurors minds during the trial would have been women’s rights and how much of a c*** Hayne is because ya know “he’s an NRL player” etc etc.

As I said I don’t like Hayne, but I find it highly improbable that he raped her given she was already sending him naked selfies and telling him how much she wanted to fk him - but then we’re supposed to believe she suddenly didn’t want it when she realised she was just a booty call.
I'm very comfortable with the verdict & I think the jury did a great job.

It's the same jurisdiction i.e. NSW and I doubt there would be huge variations between jury decisions in Newcastle as opposed to Sydney in sexual assault cases? Shouldn't be hard to find, I will look when I get a chance.

You are totally correct about Hayne as a person. He is an absolute lying scumbag, a total fraud to his "so called" Christian values by being a sexual predator. I mean didn't he try to pass himself off as a good Christian who loves his mum? But he could never hide the massive dickhead factor.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

It's the same jurisdiction i.e. NSW and I doubt there would be huge variations between jury decisions in Newcastle as opposed to Sydney in sexual assault cases? Shouldn't be hard to find, I will look when I get a chance.

You are totally correct about Hayne as a person. He is an absolute lying scumbag, a total fraud to his "so called" Christian values by being a sexual predator. I mean didn't he try to pass himself off as a good Christian who loves his mum? But he could never hide the massive dickhead factor.
What I meant is that, the likelihood of jurors in Newcastle being more likely to see reasonable doubt in a case like this is far higher on average than jurors in Sydney.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t like Hayne as a person, but I think he got a raw deal, which was partly brought on by his own decision to speed up the trial which resulted in the second trial being moved from Newcastle to Sydney.

Up in Newcastle the jury was hung and unable to reach a verdict.

He then had the prospect of an 8-9 month Wait for court availability in Newcastle or he could opt to speed up the trial by moving it to Sydney.

Any decent lawyer would have told him that is an idiotic idea because the demographics of a Sydney jury is going to be far less favourable in a rape case than a Newcastle jury would be.

He then suffered the unfortunate timing of having the lead news story on every national news outlet during his second trial being about the chick in Parliament House.

The only thing in those jurors minds during the trial would have been women’s rights and how much of a c*** Hayne is because ya know “he’s an NRL player” etc etc.

As I said I don’t like Hayne, but I find it highly improbable that he raped her given she was already sending him naked selfies and telling him how much she wanted to fk him - but then we’re supposed to believe she suddenly didn’t want it when she realised she was just a booty call.
Yep, as i said in a previous post, she supposedly said that once she saw the cab out the front she said he is only here for sex and he aint getting any.
Ok, cool, if that is how she really felt (angry i assume) then why did she proceed to let a drunken stranger into her bedroom?
Why not talk outside, kitchen, TV room, whatever?
To me that is the biggest giveaway.
I just think it was bad sex that went wrong and after he showed no remorse she got the shits.
She also texted to him something to the effect, i am surprised you left. WTF? Who texts there rapists after they got raped that they were surprised.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

She texted him after the rape, "i am surprised you left".
Sure different woman react in many different ways, but i dont think texting your rapist that they were surprised they left them.
This reeks of revenge of him not caring about her after sex.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yep, as i said in a previous post, she supposedly said that once she saw the cab out the front she said he is only here for sex and he aint getting any.
Ok, cool, if that is how she really felt (angry i assume) then why did she proceed to let a drunken stranger into her bedroom?
Why not talk outside, kitchen, TV room, whatever?
To me that is the biggest giveaway.
I just think it was bad sex that went wrong and after he showed no remorse she got the shits.
She also texted to him something to the effect, i am surprised you left. WTF? Who texts there rapists after they got raped that they were surprised.
You’re speaking like someone with common sense, who isn’t trying to achieve a political motive.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
She texted him after the rape, "i am surprised you left".
Sure different woman react in many different ways, but i dont think texting your rapist that they were surprised they left them.
This reeks of revenge of him not caring about her after sex.
Hey G-U-I-L-T-Y is the word.

Also where did you this (she text him after the rate "I'm surprised you left") from?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What I meant is that, the likelihood of jurors in Newcastle being more likely to see reasonable doubt in a case like this is far higher on average than jurors in Sydney.
Yeah I doubt that is the case however. Can you point to any empirical data?

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey G-U-I-L-T-Y is the word.

Also where did you this (she text him after the rate "I'm surprised you left") from?
LOL just like OJ Simpson was found not guilty by the jury and is now innocent in the eyes of the law.

It was quoted in the paper after a day in the court.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL just like OJ Simpson was found not guilty by the jury and is now innocent in the eyes of the law.

It was quoted in the paper after a day in the court.
Hmmmm.....funny how it's not in the court transcript or summary!!!

Which is public record by the way.

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Based on what i have read in the 2 cases with Hayne and JDB, i dont believe they raped.
I reckon it is buyers remorse on the females side.
After they had sex with the players, they did not get attention paid to them.
Once that happened i reckon it was revenge.
In the case of Hayne, the woman would have felt so used that there was a cab waiting outside. That is a pretty low act, but it does not mean rape.
Your argument makes no sense. You know she was aware the cab was there and that’s why she changed her mind. Last time I checked when a woman feels used as you put it, that doesn’t make her feel turned on, quite the opposite. A little force required, hence the blood. Tell me, how many willing women have you slept with who have left blood all over the bed and sheets because of an injury you have caused during sex? I haven’t had any. But I also have not raped any woman.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your argument makes no sense. You know she was aware the cab was there and that’s why she changed her mind. Last time I checked when a woman feels used as you put it that does make her feel turned on, quite the opposite. A little force required, hence the blood. Tell me, how many willing women have you slept with who have left blood all o we the bed and sheetsbecause of an injury you have caused during sex? I haven’t had any. But I also have raped any woman.
They explained how the blood came about.
Again, if you had NO INTENTION of having sex with a drunken stranger, why would you let them in your bedroom?
Also, if you have just been raped, why on earth would you text your rapist telling them you were surprised they left....
LOL WTF

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After the incident, she sent a text to him saying ""I thought you would have at least stayed," Who on earth texts that to someone who has just raped you.
I thought you would have stayed, not just turned up with a taxi out front have sex with me and leave. Does that make more sense?

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Again, if you had NO INTENTION of having sex with a drunken stranger, why would you let them in your bedroom?
Also, if you have just been raped, why on earth would you text your rapist telling them you were surprised they left....
LOL WTF
so the only requirement to have sex is they come in room. How many times did you bang your mum when growing up. No wonder it seems natural to you. Incest also is a crime.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you would have stayed, not just turned up with a taxi out front have sex with me and leave. Does that make more sense?
She sent it to him AFTER the incident.
Never in my life have a heard a victim text there rapist stating they were surprised they left.
What should he have done, stayed and raped her more? Sit down and have a cup of tea together after a rape? Payed scrabble?

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
She sent it to him AFTER the incident.
Never in my life have a heard a victim text there rapist stating they were surprised they left.
What should he have done, stayed and raped her more? Sit down and have a cup of tea together after a rape? Payed scrabble?
2 juries have not be able to find Jarred Haynes innocent. In the most recent case every single member of the jury has come to the conclusion that after looking at all possible evidence they is no possibility of Jayne being innocent. Every member on that jury is absolutely certain hayne raped. I might tend to believe people who have all the facts as well as hayne previously paying of someone already for rape in America (his 2nd victim).

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL WTF
Who cares why she invited him into the bedroom.

She could have been naked and in bed in front of him and is still allowed to change her mind.

I have never heard of this text. Maybe you better check your sources.