Is it time for Hasler to rethink his number 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
What if we let Des Hasler , premiership winning player and coach , do what he does !!!
Excuse me! Don’t interrupt experts at work please

We have quite a collection of NSW Cup playmakers to sieve through, so if you don't mind...

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1/ Reynolds should be playing at hooker - he is not a five eigth..
2/ I dont know who we would play at five eigth?
3/I dont know what we should do with Ennis
4/ Keating is not a half back
5/ Trent is a half back - but tooooo slow

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I know , i get all irrational and say stupid things after a loss in week one ! ;)
I understand, no hard feelings

Now start reshuffling EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING

I want centres playing fullback, hookers playing halfback, and if I don't see a minimum of 7 NSW Cup Players, 4 Holden Cup players so help me I can't even....

Tails

Waterboy
Reaction score
Absolutely spot on. Trent (the iceman) will be back!!!!!

S

Sharpy

1/ Reynolds should be playing at hooker - he is not a five eigth..
2/ I dont know who we would play at five eigth?
3/I dont know what we should do with Ennis
4/ Keating is not a half back
5/ Trent is a half back - but tooooo slow
You make some interesting points, Ennis? He is too slow and offers nothing in attack
Kk is a 5/8
hok to is just toooooo slow
reynolds is great where ever he plays actually, I'd love a player like Reynolds,at hooker tho, as he offers so much attack and takes the pressure of the halves

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Hodkinson on the nose with Des? Or is his knee that bad that the wider running style that Des has employed Hidkinson can't manage? His defence is great. He can ball play, his kicking game was very good at Manly. Can anyone with inside knowledge enlighten us all about him. Is he going? Or does want him to get confidence in NSW cup? I don't have faith in Keating without Kasiano and Graham up front as too much ball goes to him and he just cannot handle it. No offence but Keating is not even in the top 20 halves in the NRL

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Krippy seems to rise to the occasion whenever we play the slipperys , so hopefully he can have a good game tonight , but in saying that it's the only i can remember him firing up.

DezDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How about ....

9. Reynolds
7. Ennis
6.Hodkinson
40.Keating

S

Sharpy

IMO we can't win with hodkinson or kk at half.
i also think Ennis offers nothing in attack to take the pressure of our halves. When is the last time he made a run let alone a break from dummy half? He is too predictable , every team knows he is not going to run, we need some speed in at dummy half, maybe replaced by Romelo or mybye after 20
thoughts?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im a big michael ennis fan, and this might be out of place, but watching michael last season and round 1 im starting to think mick doesnt offer much go forward anymore, he does 40+ tackles a game, but pinching meters out of dummy half just doesnt happen anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.