Is it time for Hasler to rethink his number 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Krippy seems to rise to the occasion whenever we play the slipperys , so hopefully he can have a good game tonight , but in saying that it's the only i can remember him firing up.
Not tonight brother, worst on the field

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Still a better half than Holdsworth.

Had a couple of good kicks, but needs to control the game more as a half back.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure if comparing to Holdsworth is a compelling point of which to derive strength in a discussion on validating him to be our halfback lol

In 2012, he's played behind a great forward pack creating opportunity and hasn't been hampered by injury, nor had to deal with limited chances due to constant turnovers - our ball handling last year was quite good. Yet, even after the vast majority of last season as our halfback, due only because of injury to our first pick halfback, he just cannot seem to reach another level.

I appreciate the effort he has put in, but if there is one thing I think we have all ascertained, is he simply cannot control the game more as a halfback. It's just not his thing. I thank him for filling the gap, but he will move on when we have even the most remotely half decent option for halfback :p

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Dogs NSW Cup Live on Fox Saturday at 1pm if you want to see Hodko play

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Krippy seems to rise to the occasion whenever we play the slipperys , so hopefully he can have a good game tonight , but in saying that it's the only i can remember him firing up.
I retract these statements , he was pretty average last night , he just stiffles our attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.