Is it better to wear no watch than a watch costing <$1000?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a Nixon one as an everyday metal watch and my gshocks as my work watches or working out watches when I need to get sweaty or dirty in the workshop.

I currently own a Raymond Weils Freelancer as my fancy watch for special occasions so it doesn’t get worn much as I’m not bothered for special occasions lmao

This is it here:

View attachment 12426
RW are great watches.

I don’t own any gshocks yet but I’m looking at this one at the moment. Bit of hype on this new model 2100 Gshock they’re calling it the CasiOak.

checkout my friends YouTube channel and his review on that particular piece. His macro and camera work is insane.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
RW are great watches.

I don’t own any gshocks yet but I’m looking at this one at the moment. Bit of hype on this new model 2100 Gshock they’re calling it the CasiOak.

checkout my friends YouTube channel and his review on that particular piece. His macro and camera work is insane.

I really do like gshocks as I’ve been wearing them since high school lol

Just a good tough watch that’s isn’t too pricey, some of their high end gshocks are pretty pricey though

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Nixon one as an everyday metal watch and my gshocks as my work watches or working out watches when I need to get sweaty or dirty in the workshop.

I currently own a Raymond Weils Freelancer as my fancy watch for special occasions so it doesn’t get worn much as I’m not bothered for special occasions lmao

This is it here:

View attachment 12426
Never heard of Rayment lurk watches.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck about brands, I just buy stuff that I like and I buy it for me and not for everyone else.

Don't really care if people talk shit tbh.

PS I have 1 watch and it's an Ecko watch. Like the look of it and the rhino logo.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck about brands, I just buy stuff that I like and I buy it for me and not for everyone else.

PS I have 1 watch and it's an Ecko watch. Like the look of it and the rhino logo.
You tell em Assman!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Ecko, that's a brand I haven't heard of in a while. Takes me back to my youth.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually a hot lesbian couple used to live next door to me... Anyway one Christmas they asked me what gift I’d like from em..I said I wanna watch.. Unfortunately they got me a Rolex.. I think they misunderstood what I meant..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Nixon for an everyday watch
I'm worried if I buy a Nixon when I enter a room people might chuckle and laugh and I will be left feeling Anxious / embarrassed Especially if they are wearing a rolex

It changes the power of any negoatiations

Last edited:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm worried if I buy a Nixon when I enter a room people might chuckle and laugh and I will be left feeling Anxious / embarrassed Especially if they are wearing a rolex

It changes the power of any negoatiations
Then go buy a Rolex lmao

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

A rhino - a true wahesh :D

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you enter a room the last thing people would be laughing at is your watch .
If I'm wearing a Rolex who will be laughing?

You will see all the Nixon wearers suddenly hide their wrists in fear of being heckled

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

You will see all the Nixon wearers suddenly hide their wrists in fear of being heckled
I flash my $7.95 watch with pride... it does the same thing as a Rolex... tell the time.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Time is what you make of it, your obsession to be accepted through materialistic possessions is a waste of time