How the F did we lose that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine losing the GF like that

It hurts but our season was already done

I did say Pay make some adjustments but nope... Holland got done on the outside all game

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland was useless in defence. Our defence line in general was ok but shutting down Canberra on our goal line was terrible. If Canberra has a lot more ball in better position we lose by a lot. Brown should have made a longer appearance then 15min... overall our young players are giving me hope but that game was there for us. Losing 14 up with 15 to go is just not nrl standard.

Saying that Canberra should be embarrassed they won’t do shit this year. They’ll get knocked out first week finals if they even make it.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lichaa wasn't to blame tonight. Holland has always been a terrible defender and for once the Morris twins were beat fairly by BJ.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just bad luck in the end. Yes our defence most game was pretty damn bad, but in the end it's just bad luck and a desperate and full of energy Austin coming on that made the difference.

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
That second last try should not have been awarded. His elbow hit the ground and then he fell short of the line. Notice they did not zoom into that. The ref should not have to say try or no try. The bunker should just make a decision.Pay has no idea. If Brown was on instead of Liccha we win the gume

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just bad luck in the end. Yes our defence most game was pretty damn bad, but in the end it's just bad luck and a desperate and full of energy Austin coming on that made the difference.
Absolutely- Austin won it for them; we fell for his dummies every time when experienced players would have been awake to them. The Dogs had a few juniors, not experienced in close games at the top level. We only went down on the bell by two points; the whingers should give them a break. How do you reckon they feel?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lichaa did not fucking lose this game. We panicked as per usual and Canberra put it on us.

Game management by the halves was piss poor towards end of the game. Lewis had a top game but still wet under the ears. We were ttrying to hard to score last 10mins instead of just doing basic hitups and keeping Raiders on own line.

Shit coaching decisions by Pay fuck us once again. So many things he could have done different.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone give me a quick recap? What did lichaa do/not do? Shit I checked my phone it was 28-16 with 9 mins to go I though of sweet!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah you are right, you're always right. Its pays fault, for the last 3 years our right has been a turnstile and our NEW coach is responsible.
Who gives a fuck about the last 3 years, Pay is the coach NOW and there's different players in those positions. There's clear issues there that Pay has failed to address all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.