How the F did we lose that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Game management by the halves was piss poor towards end of the game. Lewis had a top game but still wet under the ears. We were ttrying to hard to score last 10mins instead of just doing basic hitups and keeping Raiders on own line.
We're going to blame our young halves for allowing the Raiders to score 18 points in the last 5min? They did have great game management! They got us 14 points up and the game should have been over! There's nothing more they could have done!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
As usual plenty of finger pointing and abuse from the Kennels armchair experts but I don't see too many solutions being offered.

Who exactly did Pay have at his disposal tonight to deputise for the struggling Holland at right centre? Absolutely no one. Shifting anyone else there mid game tonight and we probably leak even more points.

He certainly isn't coaching Holland to fall off tackles. Player at fault.

Same armchair coaches who had been pleading for Holland to play this position.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Holland got raped tonight
What I would like to hear is from the morons who have been bagging Hopoate all season for his supposed poor defence. Would have given a right kidney to have Hoppa’s “shit” defending at right centre tonight!!!
Careful of what you wish for.

Oh and Lichaa would have to be the dumbest footballer ever to wear a Canterbury jersey.

Last edited:

bigstix

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lichaa did not fucking lose this game. We panicked as per usual and Canberra put it on us.

Game management by the halves was piss poor towards end of the game. Lewis had a top game but still wet under the ears. We were ttrying to hard to score last 10mins instead of just doing basic hitups and keeping Raiders on own line.

Shit coaching decisions by Pay fuck us once again. So many things he could have done different.
I have to laugh. We have lost Foran, Mbye, woods RFM and Klemmer for different reasons, we have 5 players with less than 20 games experience , no decent/experienced halves. Tell us champ how you would take this team if you inherited it, and take us to the top??

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck about the last 3 years, Pay is the coach NOW and there's different players in those positions. There's clear issues there that Pay has failed to address all season.[/QUOTE
Yea pays fault. Super coach didnt address it either . It's ok every year you smash someone . Even when we win you smash someone. Just for the record, every player on the right edge has changed except 1. Work it out super coach.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We're going to blame our young halves for allowing the Raiders to score 18 points in the last 5min?

I didnt blame them for
I have to laugh. We have lost Foran, Mbye, woods RFM and Klemmer for different reasons, we have 5 players with less than 20 games experience , no decent/experienced halves. Tell us champ how you would take this team if you inherited it, and take us to the top??
Who was talking about taking this team to the top u idiot

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To be honest I was thinking we should not have taken the last 2 points we got. I was sitting there thinking, we are up by 12 and there was just under 8 to play. We could have had another good shot at them, in their 20, and gone out firing with a large win.
Instead of that, JJ took a conference with Morris boys and they took 2. Gasnier was commentating and said it’s the right decision and I was thinking it probably is in most situations but our team is in an unusual re-building phase and actually learning to play the game out and maintain dominance is a much better thing to learn. It was very naive from us and Gasnier commentating in my POV.
The guys simply took the foot of their throat, then a few errors and things go against us and we lose.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be honest I was thinking we should not have taken the last 2 points we got. I was sitting there thinking, we are up by 12 and there was just under 8 to play. We could have had another good shot at them, in their 20, and gone out firing with a large win.
Instead of that, JJ took a conference with Morris boys and they took 2. Gasnier was commentating and said it’s the right decision and I was thinking it probably is in most situations but our team is in an unusual re-building phase and actually learning to play the game out and maintain dominance is a much better thing to learn. It was very naive from us and Gasnier commentating in my POV.
The guys simply took the foot of their throat, then a few errors and things go against us and we lose.
10/10 times any team in that situation would've made the same decision. 14 points up with 5 to go is normally game over.

bigstix

Waterboy
Reaction score
There you have it, you got nothing. Zero knowledge of what pay inherited and what’s being done to fix it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't Lichaa strip with 2 in the tackle? Surely im not the only one that saw that?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
IMO: Instead of finishing them off, they were defending the lead.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That was our ticket to avoid the spoon, now we have it
Yea an 3 mins to go I said goodbye wooden spoon 2018 lol, we lost a game that should have been impossible to lose !!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's that lazy ISP mentality creeping into the first team lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holland non existant in D.

Refs.

Leilua bundled into touch = Penalty?

Double movement = Try?

Lichaa stripped 2 in the tackle = I have been corrected , that was legal... Damn FcuK!

Don't know why everyone is complaining? That's a win in my eyes and plenty to take from it, FCUK THE NRL AND THE 2 PNTS!

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Reckon the one last week in likefart was worse!

We aren’t expected to win and weren’t rolling out 1.5mil new additions for a 8 spot [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck it if we were playing for a top 4 or top 8 spot that loss would of hurt so much but we ain't so just hope we learn from this so it never happens again.

bigstix

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wasn't Lichaa strip with 2 in the tackle? Surely im not the only one that saw that?
I thought the same thing, actually got fired up about it. After watching it again the 2nd player dropped off well before strip was made unfortunately for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.