Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As usual plenty of finger pointing and abuse from the Kennels armchair experts but I don't see too many solutions being offered.

Who exactly did Pay have at his disposal tonight to deputise for the struggling Holland at right centre? Absolutely no one. Shifting anyone else there mid game tonight and we probably leak even more points.

He certainly isn't coaching Holland to fall off tackles. Player at fault.

Same armchair coaches who had been pleading for Holland to play this position.
What about not using Brown? Who's fault is that Mr armchair expert?

Ok, let's say you have a slight chance of being right about splitting the twins...Why the fuck would you not use them until the second half? Why persist with a "tactic" that wasn't working?

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought the same thing, actually got fired up about it. After watching it again the 2nd player dropped off well before strip was made unfortunately for us.
Really? Bastards.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to go pick up the GF from dinner when we were up 28 - 14 with 7m and 11s still to play I then paused the game and came back to watch the final minutes thinkning you beauty we are 2 in a row and scoring 28 points again but WTF WTF WTF happened in the last 7mins can someone please wake me up from this nightmare!!!???? Did we just not defend and let the Raiders in for 3 late TRYS??? WTF is all this crap from the boys saying we need to win for the fans ... WHAT was this all crap AGAIN!!!! Jeez asif our last few seasons was not bad enough AND now to lose like this, they might as well come to each fan and spit in our faces!!!! PATHETIC !!!!! Licchha and Holland are the 2 I would single out but I am sure there would be more!!!! Shame on you!!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How were the last 3 tries Lichaa's fault? He didn't miss the tackles.
Did I say those tries were his fault?

He is rubbish, and Pay didn't use a fresh man and left the rubbish on.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If anybody sticks behind that Lichaa they are a dud just like he is. He would have to be one of the worst supposed first graders to ever play the game. He was shit when he came to the club, he is shit now and always will be shit.

He would be the first in the firing line to get back some of our cap even if it was at a loss. I would rather lose some of the cap then loss games because of this useless ****. Fuck off back to your test tube dad Hasler you waste of space.

If I have endure watching you again I hope the chair I throw through the tv hits you in the head you cock snot.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS did Pay tell the lads to let Sticky win in the last few minutes because no side should win a footy game when down 3 tries with only 7mins left BUT wait of course they can when they play against our crappy side!!!! Seriously there needs to be an investigation on Pay and Stickys love affair hahaha idiots!!!!

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
10/10 times any team in that situation would've made the same decision. 14 points up with 5 to go is normally game over.
But that’s my point, we’re not playing to make the finals this year, we’re playing to get better. We could have gone 18 points ahead or earnt a repeat set, why bother to make it 14, 12 should have been enough to protect lead. Definitely not a 10/10

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
10/10 times any team in that situation would've made the same decision. 14 points up with 5 to go is normally game over.
In those situations it's only a good decision if you get the ball back from the kickoff! Because you know as soon as you make that choice you are forcing to opposition into that mentally of "all or nothing"... Unfortunately for us the Raiders got the ball back. Then we bundled bj into touch which was given a penalty for some reason? No one blows up because we've got the game in the bag but a couple tackles later Austin scores. As soon as he scored, the decision to take the shot at goal turned out to be the worst thing we could have done.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If anybody sticks behind that Lichaa they are a dud just like he is. He would have to be one of the worst supposed first graders to ever play the game. He was shit when he came to the club, he is shit now and always will be shit.

He would be the first in the firing line to get back some of our cap even if it was at a loss. I would rather lose some of the cap then loss games because of this useless ****. Fuck off back to your test tube dad Hasler you waste of space.

If I have endure watching you again I hope the chair I throw through the tv hits you in the head you cock snot.
When Pay resigned him for 2018 & 2019 it set off the warning light with me about Pay’s judgement.
Unfortunately I think Pay will continue to select him.
This prick has been torturing me for three & a half seasons and I’m fucking sick of it!!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What about not using Brown? Who's fault is that Mr armchair expert?

Ok, let's say you have a slight chance of being right about splitting the twins...Why the fuck would you not use them until the second half? Why persist with a "tactic" that wasn't working?
Hindsight's a wonderful thing.

I was keeping an eye on the game thread and I didn't see anyone crying out for Brown in the 70th minute. We were ticking along nicely.

To say that using/not using a player of Brown's very average calibre is a contributing factor to whether we win or lose tonight is laughable in itself. Based on this year's efforts - he alone is worth an error/penalty conceded for every 15 minutes of game time.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had to go pick up the GF from dinner when we were up 28 - 14 with 7m and 11s still to play I then paused the game and came back to watch the final minutes thinkning you beauty we are 2 in a row and scoring 28 points again but WTF WTF WTF happened in the last 7mins can someone please wake me up from this nightmare!!!???? Did we just not defend and let the Raiders in for 3 late TRYS??? WTF is all this crap from the boys saying we need to win for the fans ... WHAT was this all crap AGAIN!!!! Jeez asif our last few seasons was not bad enough AND now to lose like this, they might as well come to each fan and spit in our faces!!!! PATHETIC !!!!! Licchha and Holland are the 2 I would single out but I am sure there would be more!!!! Shame on you!!!!!

sums it up very well. I can take a loss, I can handle getting pumped and never being in the game. But to lose like that is fucking devastating. 8 to go and we crumble like an old piece of furniture. Painful and shameful!!!:rage:

The belmore curse continues

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hindsight's a wonderful thing.

I was keeping an eye on the game thread and I didn't see anyone crying out for Brown in the 70th minute. We were ticking along nicely.

To say that using/not using a player of Brown's very average calibre is a contributing factor to whether we win or lose tonight is laughable in itself. Based on this year's efforts - he alone is worth an error/penalty conceded for every 15 minutes of game time.
Bro, people were asking the same thing even during the game day thread, before we crumbled into pieces.

Austin came on fresh, Lichit was Lichit, Brown should of came on. He could of add points instead of parking the bus in front of a goods train.

What about what I said about the twins? You ignored that part.

Last edited:

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When Pay resigned him for 2018 & 2019 it set off the warning light with me about Pay’s judgement.
Unfortunately I think Pay will continue to select him.
This prick has been torturing me for three & a half seasons and I’m fucking sick of it!!
All because he had a previous affiliation with him in the under 20's or whenever it was. Now look what this affiliation has turned into - another disaster resigning and have put up with his rubbish for another year unless they fuck him off first.

Watching him play is like shoving nails in my eyes. I can't stand this fucker as a footballer or lack there of.

Whatever is Pays stick in the arse with Brown he better remove it quickly and put him in instead of this drop kick.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
sums it up very well. I can take a loss, I can handle getting pumped and never being in the game. But to lose like that is fucking devastating. 8 to go and we crumble like an old piece of furniture. Painful and shameful!!!:rage:

The belmore curse continues
They make me hate Belmore. Knock it down and build units to use as TPA's for good players lol

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, people were asking the same thing even during the game day thread, before we crumbled into pieces.

Austin came on fresh, Lichit was Lichit, Brown should of came on. He could of add points instead of parking the bus in front of a goods train.
Too many here have exploded at the cock a bit early over Brown crashing over from dummy half against an already beaten team.

They're sorely mistaken if they think we're gonna be far better served with Brown at hooker than Lichaa. They're both bang average. From what I've seen Brown has more errors in his game. We need to look to the market for a better option for 2019 and beyond. I haven't seen any of Woolford but perhaps he's worth at least blooding before seasons out to see if he's got the goods.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They make me hate Belmore. Knock it down and build units to use as TPA's for good players lol

That's part of the reason why I love the kennel, people know what it's like to lose games like that. We gotta stick together and look out for each other

Status
Not open for further replies.