Official Hooking Rajab

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
CC knew very well he had Sexton signed up well before his rant on Rajab being made for the NRL arena. Poor kid. CC set him up for failure. I wonder what CC said to him after the game?
Exactly if he knew Sexton was coming he probably should have just played Flanagun, he has butchered the poor kid.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Issue we’ve got is no matter how well a Pup maybe playing in Reggie’s… the minute they step up into this sh1t show of a first grade side, they’re bound to kill their careers in an instant under Ciraldo
Because we’ve got very little go forward aggression and power, we mostly go sideways and backwards ..

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I like for us to investigate moving him to hooker next season and getting him to bulk up a bit. He has skills, but I really don't see him in our teams plans being a half. With Flanno likely to leave at the end of season, we have a need and he might work there.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Now with sexton signed, We will have Burton, sexton, KO and BBO for 24 can hopefully keep Oneil around as well on a development contract. Probably the right balance. Guessing Flanno, Rajab and JR are gone as they have gone this long unsigned. I would also like to keep Brown, but that seems unlikely.

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now with sexton signed, We will have Burton, sexton, KO and BBO for 24 can hopefully keep Oneil around as well on a development contract. Probably the right balance. Guessing Flanno, Rajab and JR are gone as they have gone this long unsigned. I would also like to keep Brown, but that seems unlikely.
What has happened to Nu Brown? Looked solid in the first month before injury, comes back and has playing well in nsw cup. He can't even get on the extended bench with all that's going on, strange.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Think alot of comments are unfair. Didn’t have a great game. First try was directly his fault although Okunbor should share some responsibility but Ponga has made better players look silly. Also the scramble was non existent. The third or fourth try not sure how he is expected to chop a large forward 50cm from the tryline by himself.

Huge gap between cup and grade which is a bit sad.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What has happened to Nu Brown? Looked solid in the first month before injury, comes back and has playing well in nsw cup. He can't even get on the extended bench with all that's going on, strange.
Very average footballer. Not sure what fans see in him. He’s been a journeyman for a decade now. Never been good enough to hold down a position in the NRL anywhere.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know who Ciraldo's manager is and can we get a list of managers for the players?

I want to run an experiment to see if there is favouritism towards the same manager who looks after Ciraldo and the players.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very average footballer. Not sure what fans see in him. He’s been a journeyman for a decade now. Never been good enough to hold down a position in the NRL anywhere.
This. He is absolute dog rubbish literally. He should be a literal break glass type of selection and I stress the words break glass.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
This. He is absolute dog rubbish literally. He should be a literal break glass type of selection and I stress the words break glass.
I disagree in the first few games he was forced to play lock and did alright. Really put his body on the line. I have also seen him play very well in cup..although havnt seen the last 2 games... one game in particular he got a good barge over try. We have also messed him around a bit told him to bulk up to play lock and are now playing him at 9. Clearly CC likes Morrin or Edwards at lock over him. Personally I would play him at 9 in NRL for first 20 min then bring on Reed a bit like how API is played. Can then use Brown as another lock/ small forward option. However I really rate Ryan gray and think he could do a similar job. Ryan is a bit taller and in cup he absolutely ownes the middle. Wish Reed had a better year and got in the SOO squad so we could see what Ryan could do in the NRL very exciting.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Think alot of comments are unfair. Didn’t have a great game. First try was directly his fault although Okunbor should share some responsibility but Ponga has made better players look silly. Also the scramble was non existent. The third or fourth try not sure how he is expected to chop a large forward 50cm from the tryline by himself.

Huge gap between cup and grade which is a bit sad.
bro ponga is quick, he left kiraz for dead

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree in the first few games he was forced to play lock and did alright. Really put his body on the line. I have also seen him play very well in cup..although havnt seen the last 2 games... one game in particular he got a good barge over try. We have also messed him around a bit told him to bulk up to play lock and are now playing him at 9. Clearly CC likes Morrin or Edwards at lock over him. Personally I would play him at 9 in NRL for first 20 min then bring on Reed a bit like how API is played. Can then use Brown as another lock/ small forward option. However I really rate Ryan gray and think he could do a similar job. Ryan is a bit taller and in cup he absolutely ownes the middle. Wish Reed had a better year and got in the SOO squad so we could see what Ryan could do in the NRL very exciting.
He is just not that good sorry to be blunt but NSW Cup is his level. I love the Dogs but sometimes players are just not NRL quality and that's okay.

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
O'Neil is not in Rajabs league sorry

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is just not that good sorry to be blunt but NSW Cup is his level. I love the Dogs but sometimes players are just not NRL quality and that's okay.
Rajab is definitely NSW Cup quality...overhyped by many people on this forum...had a great game against Scotlandland and then people talk him up