Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no knock on him as a person, but hope he never sees grade again at the dogs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree I think he actually saved the kid before things got much worse. That’s my view. Wasn’t the right decision to start him.
Yeah mate it was only going to get worse for him ponga was shredding him every set, and you are right he should never have been in the starting line up Stevie Wonder could see this kid can’t tackle, at least he got spared the bath that Alamoti got.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well the points still kept coming down the same side that Rajab was replaced. Agree his one-on-one tackles were not good yesterday, but to squeeze him between two players who have shown defensive liabilities all year...was shocking coaching.
I'm telling you all like it is. CC did this on purpose to show everyone that he is giving Rajab a go knowing he was going to fail. And to put him on display in front of the crowd to take him off 2 min to go until half time. CC is heartless with a one dimensional personality.

He placed Rajab in between 2 shit defenders.

And he is a fucken defensive coach. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

O'Brien won lotto.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okunbor made 46 tackles. Is that a defensive liability?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rajab was getting spotted up and struggled with it, Coach had no option. He got his chance and couldn’t grab it…he’s just got to work harder to fix that part of his game. Hopefully comes back better for it.

Coach did fu<k up the rotations (as per usual), his best middle gets 35 mins… Jayden Okunbur is not a 80min second rower, I’m not sure he’s a second rower full stop, maybe a utility at best? Way too many second rowers in the lineup - Pele has to be somewhere in our 17, bench choices and rotations are utter madness.
bro , I am 100% sure okunbor isn’t a fucking footy player. Full stop. Dude needs to fuck off

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
bro , I am 100% sure okunbor isn’t a fucking footy player. Full stop. Dude needs to fuck off
Did you catch the pre-game interview with Ciraldo on fox yesterday?

Ciraldo a big fan of this 7ft giraffe & said he can’t wait for him to have a full pre-season with him in the forwards…. FMD! There isn’t a harmful bone inside that f’ucking useless giraffe so how does Ciraldo view him to be a 1st grade forward beggars belief

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you catch the pre-game interview with Ciraldo on fox yesterday?

Ciraldo a big fan of this 7ft giraffe & said he can’t wait for him to have a full pre-season with him in the forwards…. FMD! There isn’t a harmful bone inside that f’ucking useless giraffe so how does Ciraldo view him to be a 1st grade forward beggars belief
Fook me, Ciraldo is a huge concern if he is sprouting Oku. He also said Jake Avo could become an elite centre and he stated Rajab was made for the NRL arena.

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
CC knew very well he had Sexton signed up well before his rant on Rajab being made for the NRL arena. Poor kid. CC set him up for failure. I wonder what CC said to him after the game?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He was hooked because he was essentially out there defending by himself.
CC couldn't take Okunbor and Alamoti off, so his only option to protect Rajab from getting injured and run over the top of, was to hook him.

Unfortunately for the kid, it looks like he was benched because of his performance, but that wasn't the case.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was hooked because he was essentially out there defending by himself.
CC couldn't take Okunbor and Alamoti off, so his only option to protect Rajab from getting injured and run over the top of, was to hook him.

Unfortunately for the kid, it looks like he was benched because of his performance, but that wasn't the case.
Not sure that’s the case as Topine on the bench could have replaced either Okunbor or Alamoti. He could have even got players to swap sides. Rajab’s defence is simply not good enough for first grade, and he was having a shocker on Sunday.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rajab was getting spotted up and struggled with it, Coach had no option. He got his chance and couldn’t grab it…he’s just got to work harder to fix that part of his game. Hopefully comes back better for it.

Coach did fu<k up the rotations (as per usual), his best middle gets 35 mins… Jayden Okunbur is not a 80min second rower, I’m not sure he’s a second rower full stop, maybe a utility at best? Way too many second rowers in the lineup - Pele has to be somewhere in our 17, bench choices and rotations are utter madness.
I was surprised Pele couldn't make the squad this week

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rajab is a good kid,is he ready for first grade atm ,no he isn’t
The whole doggy team played terrible last week , rajab shouldn’t be made a scapegoat for the loss
I don’t think he was a scapegoat brother, it was clear they were all sh!t… I actually think Sutton was our best, he looked the most determined imo.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not only Rajab he has done it to. I doubt Oloapu's confidence would be flying high right now.... and then there's Flano, who never should have been dropped in the first place.

Did he have to hook Rajab? Yeah, probably. Should he have been picked in the first place? Hells to the no!

Just like Barrett before him, Ciraldo has a lot to answer for when it comes to his management of young players. Wait and watch Sexton go backwards under him too.